Hutchens Law Firm Employee Reviews

Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 10, 2019
Awesome company to work for and management is excellent. I highly recommend Hutchens Law Firm! I enjoyed their involvement in the community and their willingness to give back to the community!
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
hazardous work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 7, 2019
I would never work for this law firm again because of how they allow other employees to speak non respectful to other people in the office. There should be a level of professionalism.
Very Poor Firm No Morals or Values
Foreclosure Client Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 26, 2018
Not a very good Firm. Does not appreciate their employees and only care about the money he can put in his pocket. Just layed off 25+ employees during the Holiday time. Horrible Firm and do not recommend the attorney's or this firm.
Not what you would expect!
Just someone who didn't matter (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 29, 2018
I was excited about this position until I noticed many employees walk around like robots. I started to ask why? Here are some of the reasons: Employees talk to HR about feeling put down and not listened to by their own Team Lead. Nothing is EVER done about it. When it snows and firm closes, you must take PTO/Vacation to make up the missed time. You must not talk to co-workers...saying good morning, etc. or you will get into trouble. Their break times are absurd, even if you are 1-2 min. late, someone will notice and report you. This list goes on and on.
Pros
I'm scratching my head, trying to think of something
Cons
Too many to count
Good Starting Company
Input Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 5, 2018
This company is good when you are starting into the work field. There is not much room for advancement. They tend to micromanage the employees and are very strict on their policies. If you receive to much unpaid time you will be terminated.
Foreclosure Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 18, 2018
Great place to work, great people to work for, and very understanding. Management is always willing to listen and help you with any concerns you make have.
Cons
heavy work load
Great Co Workers
Billing/Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 10, 2018
Great work environment. Local Charlotte Management Team was hands on and available. Celebrated any and all holidays with parties and crazy office decorations.
Pros
Great Location - SouthPark Shopping Mall
Cons
Corp Office is in Fayetteville, NC. Charlotte, NC were treated like red headed step children.
High Paced and Fair Pay
Hearing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 29, 2018
Hutchens Law Firm was a very fast paced work place that requires concise communication skills and problem solving skills.

The firm provides fair pay and benefit programs.
Workplace Culture
Certified Mail/Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 15, 2017
As long as you get along with the team leaders and higher management, everything is fine. There are moments with every position that the workload gets hectic and overwhelming; however, there are some people that take advantage of their position by pawning off responsibilities on others. If you're willing to go above and beyond to please the superiors, you have nothing to worry about.
Pros
two ten minute breaks on the clock, an hour lunch break off the clock
Cons
preferential treatment
Productive and fun place to work
LEGAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 20, 2017
Schedule was stable and the typical day was busy, but enjoyable. I learned a great deal about the different types of law and how the procedures work for each.
Pros
Great team work!
Cons
Long days
Great People and Great Place to Work
Account Input Specialist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 10, 2017
I loved working for this company. I only left due to a family medical emergency. If I could be rehired at this company I would jump at the opportunity. Unfortunately, corporate only hires periodically due to a very low churn rate. This is great for them but unfortunate for someone who had to leave for emergency reasons and has a desire to come back. I highly recommend this company. Everyone is friendly and I still have ongoing friendships with those that are still employed with this company.
Pros
Great environment, team work is excellent
Cons
Compensation, after assuming another positions work, compensation doesn't change, Local office's hands are tied in that area
Loan closing processor (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 28, 2016
Overall our team and our company itself is an amazing place to work. I learned how to have communication skills and how to manage my time to be more efficient.
Pros
great team building events
Cons
hard to climb up the ladder
Bankruptcy Department-Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 27, 2016
I have gained valuable experience in bankruptcy filings. enjoyable people to work with and fun atmosphere. The management is easy to work with.
Pros
good management
Cons
advancement
Pleasant work environment; good compensation and benefits.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 16, 2016
There are multiple departments within the firm that worked independently of one another. I am not familiar with all of them. From my perspective, it was a productive and pleasant place to work. They offer good compensation and benefits.
Pros
4 hours of PTO (Personal Time Off) earned each month in addition to paid time off.
Cons
"Salary Cap" for long-term employees.
Excellent experience
Foreclosure Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2015
My 5 years working for Huchen's law firm was excellent. It will be hard for anywhere to top the experience of working around in a true family type setting.
Very good place to work
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 20, 2015
I have been working at this company for 12 years. They have a family like atmosphere. They have very caring employees that work hard together. You can not ask for a better group of people.
Pros
Vacation, PTO and 401K
Cons
expensive healthcare and limited compensation
Professional fast paced office environment with great training.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 3, 2014
We are expected to come in and do our jobs professionally with high quality and integrity without supervision. I handle verifying borrowers are served properly. So, I could be on the phone or typing letters if the return shows anything other than correct service. We are encouraged to work together with team problem solving and assist with strengths and weaknesses. After working with each other as long as we have, we have become very close in the sense of being family. I really enjoy my job because there is always something new that comes up.
Pros
encouraging work environment
Cons
not for people who can not work in a fast pace office environment
Great place to work.
Input Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 11, 2013
This is a Great place to grow and learn about the law. i really learned a lot in the year i have worked here so far, just wished it paid a little more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hutchens Law Firm. Our community is ready to answer.

Hutchens Law Firm Reviews by Location