Hutchens Law Firm Employee Review

View all Hutchens Law Firm reviews

Professional fast paced office environment with great training.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 3, 2014
We are expected to come in and do our jobs professionally with high quality and integrity without supervision. I handle verifying borrowers are served properly. So, I could be on the phone or typing letters if the return shows anything other than correct service. We are encouraged to work together with team problem solving and assist with strengths and weaknesses. After working with each other as long as we have, we have become very close in the sense of being family. I really enjoy my job because there is always something new that comes up.
Pros
encouraging work environment
Cons
not for people who can not work in a fast pace office environment

Other Hutchens Law Firm Employee Reviews

Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 10, 2019
Awesome company to work for and management is excellent. I highly recommend Hutchens Law Firm! I enjoyed their involvement in the community and their willingness to give back to the community!
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
hazardous work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 7, 2019
I would never work for this law firm again because of how they allow other employees to speak non respectful to other people in the office. There should be a level of professionalism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hutchens Law Firm. Our community is ready to answer.

Hutchens Law Firm Reviews by Location