Hutchens Law Firm Employee Review

View all Hutchens Law Firm reviews

Not what you would expect!
Just someone who didn't matter (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 29, 2018
I was excited about this position until I noticed many employees walk around like robots. I started to ask why? Here are some of the reasons: Employees talk to HR about feeling put down and not listened to by their own Team Lead. Nothing is EVER done about it. When it snows and firm closes, you must take PTO/Vacation to make up the missed time. You must not talk to co-workers...saying good morning, etc. or you will get into trouble. Their break times are absurd, even if you are 1-2 min. late, someone will notice and report you. This list goes on and on.
Pros
I'm scratching my head, trying to think of something
Cons
Too many to count

Other Hutchens Law Firm Employee Reviews

Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 10, 2019
Awesome company to work for and management is excellent. I highly recommend Hutchens Law Firm! I enjoyed their involvement in the community and their willingness to give back to the community!
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
hazardous work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 7, 2019
I would never work for this law firm again because of how they allow other employees to speak non respectful to other people in the office. There should be a level of professionalism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hutchens Law Firm. Our community is ready to answer.

Hutchens Law Firm Reviews by Location