Hutchens Law Firm Employee Review

View all Hutchens Law Firm reviews

Great People and Great Place to Work
Account Input Specialist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 10, 2017
I loved working for this company. I only left due to a family medical emergency. If I could be rehired at this company I would jump at the opportunity. Unfortunately, corporate only hires periodically due to a very low churn rate. This is great for them but unfortunate for someone who had to leave for emergency reasons and has a desire to come back. I highly recommend this company. Everyone is friendly and I still have ongoing friendships with those that are still employed with this company.
Pros
Great environment, team work is excellent
Cons
Compensation, after assuming another positions work, compensation doesn't change, Local office's hands are tied in that area

Other Hutchens Law Firm Employee Reviews

Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 10, 2019
Awesome company to work for and management is excellent. I highly recommend Hutchens Law Firm! I enjoyed their involvement in the community and their willingness to give back to the community!
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
hazardous work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 7, 2019
I would never work for this law firm again because of how they allow other employees to speak non respectful to other people in the office. There should be a level of professionalism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hutchens Law Firm. Our community is ready to answer.

Hutchens Law Firm Reviews by Location