Read 14 answers
Yes. For every position. Oral swab.
Yes, pre employment test is mandatory.
Yes. No exceptions for medical usage as mj usage is still against federal law.
I will bring leadership
Yes they test, exceptions for prescription meds.
They do a standard drug test when you are applying for the job. After that, the only time they drug test is if you were involved in an accident while working (like if you broke your leg while working). I believe this is to make sure that you were not using while working. I don't know about exceptions for medical use.
There will be no to hardly any exceptions for medical marijuana. One would need absolute and conclusive medical evidence, and even then they're not going to let you take it on the job. I don't know if some stores test for that exclusively. However, if they have reason to believe you are involved with marijuana they will test you for that. They do take a general drug test when you are interviewed so be prepared for that.
Initial drug test for hiring process....none after that unless an accident occurs. No random testing.
Yes, there is exceptions for medical use.
Yes, they do drug testing.
- How are the working hours at Hy-Vee, Inc.?23 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hy-Vee, Inc.?22 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?21 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Hy-Vee, Inc.?16 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Hy-Vee, Inc. a better place to work?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?14 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Hy-Vee, Inc.?13 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered