The simple answer is your family comes first, so make that a point at your interview, that makes you a great person of substantial quality, that is exactly the kind of employee they hire, you.
The H.R. staff is flexible on working hours, so you would be fine with your schedule being adjusted on weekends. God and family always come first in life, not work!
That depends on your position obviously, management may work 45 plus hours, but non- management may work 20-30 hours regularily. There are so many depts. day and night and over night shifts with mostly part time employees. They don’t want you working full time or overtime!
All Department Mgrs work 45 hour/week. So 45-46 a week
The working hours vary, and with the new self checkouts installed, hours have been cut too.
Try to work around you schedule.
They were longbut I always enjoyed myself.
Good. I average about 18-24 hrs a week
Working hours vary depending upon if they have staffing. You potentially may be working overtime even if it’s not in your availbility.
They were not really good
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hy-Vee, Inc.?22 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?21 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Hy-Vee, Inc.?16 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Hy-Vee, Inc. a better place to work?14 people answered
- Does Hy-Vee test for marijuana usage? If so, any exceptions for medical use?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?14 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Hy-Vee, Inc.?13 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered