Run away. Upper store mngt is too young, director is clueless. Dept managers dont, run their depts.
I honestly used to cry before my shifts, the managers never seemed to like me. Maybe Hy-Vee just wasn't the place for me, I'll never know, but different people have different experiences
Tired. Overworked and underpaid.
I felt excited.
I'm relatively neutral.
It's work so I mean like, some days you wanna just stay home and say f this and others you're like, yay work!
Depends who I am working with, but for the most part, it is enjoyable.
I loved going into work everyday, even though I worked bright and early around five a.m.
If it wasn't for the camaraderie with select employees, I would have quit years ago.
I look forward to it.
- How are the working hours at Hy-Vee, Inc.?23 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hy-Vee, Inc.?22 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?21 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Hy-Vee, Inc.?16 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Hy-Vee, Inc. a better place to work?14 people answered
- Does Hy-Vee test for marijuana usage? If so, any exceptions for medical use?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?14 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Hy-Vee, Inc.?13 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered