Read 16 answers
I only received one raise in 4 years and that was only when I threatened to quit. No one else in department has really gone up at all except the one woman who doesn't work as hard.
Maybe 1 per year, bonus are a thing of the past
At the location I worked at, we got $0.50 more per hour when we switched departments. You can get as many raises as you want until you run out of departments to switch to. They do that because the more departments you're trained in, the more knowledgable you are around the store, and the more valuable you are to the store.
Normally once a year. If you have an awesome supervisor, you can get more though!! :)
It depends. I received one when I turned 18 and then another when I became the assistant manager.
Yearly around date of hire or when trained in a new position.
It typically once a year
Yearly and at promotions
2 times when I transferred to different departments
End of every year until top rate
- How are the working hours at Hy-Vee, Inc.?23 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hy-Vee, Inc.?22 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?21 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Hy-Vee, Inc. a better place to work?14 people answered
- Does Hy-Vee test for marijuana usage? If so, any exceptions for medical use?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?14 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Hy-Vee, Inc.?13 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered