It varies throughout the day and on the day of the week.
Either slower than a turtle or faster than the Flash.
Pretty laid back
Very fast most of the time but not to where it’s super overwhelming
Fast paced but manageable.
Good for someone that likes working at a store
Intense to barren. No in betweens
It depends on the time of day from 8am to about 3pm to 4pm it’s pretty slow paced but from 4pm to 8pm it speeds up a bit.
It's up and down. There are moments when the store is not busy so I wasn't busy and then there were times that it was busy and I was busy. In the down times, there is always something that can be done.
- How are the working hours at Hy-Vee, Inc.?23 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hy-Vee, Inc.?22 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?21 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Hy-Vee, Inc.?16 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Hy-Vee, Inc. a better place to work?14 people answered
- Does Hy-Vee test for marijuana usage? If so, any exceptions for medical use?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hy-Vee, Inc.?14 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Hy-Vee, Inc.?13 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Hy-Vee, Inc.?12 people answered