Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Culture & Benefits
N/A (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 4, 2018
Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC is a great place to work. Employees are friendly and helpful. Management is supportive and understanding.
There are great benefits, company events and personal growth opportunities. One amazing benefit is the educational reimbursement. This has helped me personally in my career growth.
Pros
Supportive Management, fun culture and friendly coworkers.
Great workplace, great coworkers
Database Developer (Current Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIMarch 29, 2018
A typical day consisted of working with developers to help them write more efficient code, reviewing existing code, and writing up recommendations on coding guidelines, reference information, and communicating that with developers.

The workplace culture is very friendly & welcoming, and management is respectful, engaged, and understanding.
Solid company, but little room for growth.
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 28, 2016
I enjoyed working there while I was in school. Not the place to work if you're trying to really grow your accounting career because it's a small team with low turnover. The employees were great to work with and tend to stay there for a long time.
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement
Miserable company
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 1, 2016
A very poor excuse for a company this place belittled every single person who made any teeny tiny mistake made you feel like a complete failure for missing a quota one day it was a very uncomfortable place to work in especially as a minority. They made me feel unwanted tore into me any tiny mistake I made and joined forces with their friends employees just to make others feel uncomfortable. The supervisors were the worst people I've ever met in my life very hypocritical cold-hearted nasty sorry excuses for human beings. I would never go back nor do I recommend anybody to ever work for that disgusting horrible company that not only steals from people for dishes that are worth an eighth of the cost but the company themselves Treats American people like dirt
Cons
everything
Overall
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIMarch 5, 2013
Overall my day was typical, and I performed the same duties day after day. I learned that people expect quality for the goods the buy and I tried to represent that with my intense knowledge of products and services offered by the company. My co-workers were great and there was alot of different ethnic backgrounds in the company which made working there unique. My most enjoyable part of the job was recognitions from my supervisor about my work quality and quantity and the fact that we would get bonuses quite often for our hard work
Pros
pay was great, work load wasnt too heavy
Cons
same routine day in and day out
productive workplace.Fast paced.
QUALITY INSPECTION, PICKER PACKER (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 25, 2012
i loved working for this company.Had multiple job assignments to do on a daily basis.
Pros
good lunch hours, great people to work with.
Cons
work running out at times.
Productive place to work
Telemarketor (Former Employee) –  Westchester, ilDecember 12, 2011
If you are looking for a part time job with great compensation this is the perfect job/
Pros
bonuses
Cons
meet monthly quota

Want to know more about Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC?

Ask a question