HydrochemPSC
58Below average

HydrochemPSC Employee Reviews

United States498 reviews
Nation wide
It would be considered a good company to work with because of benefits and there safety programs are good you will get you 40 hrs plus. Lots of work long hours.
Just a horrible company
Don’t work here, they talk a good game about safety. But when it comes down to doing the job, they don’t follow any of their safety rules. Also say they value thier employees, but again if they are not making the numbers they will start laying you off no matter how good of a employee you are.
Bottom line you’re just a number!
Unprofessional contractor management
Was let go after 4 years for suspicion of misconduct. Was never formerly told I was fired but I was under suspension. Hydrochem employee lied on unemployment call and I have yet to be told by the company that I was fired or have been provided with any of the so called proof they say they have. I worked above expectations everyday and my job being taken away left me devastated.
hydrochem gave me great opportunities.
i truly appreciate all of my time spent at hydrochem i would not have made it in my life without so many caring and great team members.
i was lucky to have encountered such a great environment.
Terrible management especially at VP level
It was the most horrible work environment, the regional VP was a dumb, sales director was dishonest, branch managers all suck, and if you’re not a kiss butt they will fire you if you’re salary. Hourly people do not get raises nor do they even get reviews so they have nothing to look forward to. Move on
Job seekers rely on your experience.
production well service company
waste management and oilfield company diverse and well organized production operated company , very up beat and ;polite sucessfully in business, very capable for transition withen the company standards and values.. great hours and payrate for future , long term position and career very capable as well ..
Avoid Lemont location
Please, I’m begging you. DO NOT apply to Hydrochem in Lemont. You will hate it. I guarantee it. Management are two up-in-age basketheads who will ruin your experience of working in refinery/industrial
Pros
Some overtime
Cons
The people
Open to ideas
Fast paced environment.
Constant evolution to meet and satisfy customer needs.

Safe workplace culture.

Ability to train employees in safety and customer service.
It's cool that you get to travel
The bad thing about this job is you don't get no raises when your suppose to. Then most of all the equipment need to be better or newer. Then you meet different people and learn many different things when you have the right person teaching you. Then another bad thing about this job is you don't get any chances to advance
Toxic culture.
There’s a reason why the turnaround rate is so high. Terrible workplace environment with poor work-life balance. 3 paid sick days a year is also insulting and only attained after 3 months.
not good
pore management not a good inviroment to be in bosses constantly in your face yelling forcing u to do unsafe jobs thats dangerous to your health i put up with allot of stuff to keep my job
My passion for HydrodrochemPSC
I love the company itself here at HydrocemPSC, I would like too take an explore my talents an my gift as a supervisor on the road. I’ve been doing hydroblast work since the year of 2001 and im very knowledgeable in the craft.
Save your life! Stay away!
Very bad management, no supervision, many chiefs and no Indians kind of place. Nobody is concerned about safety. Old equipment, not maintained ever, dangerous environment, no real training. Rude people, backstabbers.
Teamwork
I enjoy the teamwork and flexibility while at work. We complete many different task and practice safety before anything else. I would like to see more chances at opportunities to advance and the ability to procure your CDL license. I would love to return and build a stable career with the company.
Cheapest company ever
This company will use you up and NEVER give you a pay increase no matter what. You will get promised a raise but you'll never see it. Stay away if you can.
Pros
Nice office staff
Cons
Cheap!!
A lot of overtime
Company has a lot of o.t.. Manager and supervisor just put you down moat of the time. Its hard to get a raise so dont bother asking. Other divisions of the company get good raises and do less work then what you would do. This location only care about numbers and getting work done and being able to win off of you. I asked for a raise and the response was disrespectful. A month later the company was quick to take 5 percent back from yiur hourly pay.
Fun to work for lots of hours
Easy job if you pay attention fun people to work for and be around I liked it I would drop everything if they call me back just got laid of because of the corona 19
Not employee friendly
Company makes sure client is happy before employee. Last minute decisions made weekly on shifts and schedule changes. Supervisors have very poor communication. During pandemic, it’s made clear your safety being at risk is not a priority. Quota’s come first. As well as keeping Covid-19 information away from employees. Still haven’t had a meeting or was told that other contractor’s employees contracted Clovis-19. Refuse to give raises.
busy place
communication is lacking favoritism no training they expect you to just sit around and learn on your own but will let ya go if you make a mistake not a nice place
Does not care about employee's health
This company is all about money and throws out employee's like garbage. The job is nothing like stated and any problem is blamed on the employee so the company keeps a clean record.
Hard work
I enjoyed my time there. Hardest part of the job was wearing lots of different hats. Most enjoyable part of the job was closing a deal or hitting a company mandated milestone.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HydrochemPSC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9