Hydromax USA Employee Review

View all Hydromax USA reviews

The pay is not worth it
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 6, 2019
Series of broken promises and shortcomings regarding pay. There is no room for advancement unless someone quits or new work comes along. They talk a big game, but have yet to follow through.

The supervisors are great to work with and really care about their people, but are powerless. The managers think they are CEOs and believe they know everything and can do no wrong.

The development team does not talk to anyone but themselves and refuses to consult the people they are developing things for.

The culture is wonderful and the people doing the same job as you are great. The managers are awful though, and the pay and lack of opportunity is not enough to put up with it.
Pros
Coworkers, flexible hours, relaxed
Cons
Pay, management, advancement

Other Hydromax USA Employee Reviews

Very Misleading
Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 10, 2019
I would not suggest to any of my family or friends to work for this establishment. The amount of travel for the job was grossly understated during my interview. This continued throughout my time with the company.
Bully for manager
GIS Tech & trainer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 25, 2019
You work with sewers. You get treated like garbage. They expect 10+ hours daily and wont help you succeed. I have not had working equipment for months and am blamed for it.
Official response from Hydromax USA
November 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that has been your experience with our company and will share this feedback with our management team. - HUSA HR

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hydromax USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?