Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy Employee Reviews

Challenging, nurturing environment.
Science Department Chair (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 2, 2018
Challenging, nurturing environment. The small community nature of the job is not for everyone but for the right person is like one big family. Pay and benefits slightly lower than comparable places.
I enjoy being a part of the children's day
Educator (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 3, 2016
Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy is the only K-12th grade Jewish Community Day School for the greater Kansas City area. The atmosphere is family oriented and both the other faculty and students make it a pleasure to return everyday. This part time experience has taught me to enjoy the moment and realize I am a role model for the students and so I have a tremendous responsibility to be a good example. The administration has the best intentions for each child and works with the faculty to make sure everyone is as important as the next. The hardest part of the job is leaving to head out to my main job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself and seeing the smiles on the children.
Family like atmosphere
1st­2nd & 6th­7th Grade Technology Teacher (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 24, 2015
The whole school has a family feel to it. You are welcomed with a smile and the students are fun to be around. Great place work!