HypeFactory

Working at HypeFactory: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

a company with a good corporate culture and a heavy workload

Working at the company has brought me a lot of experience - I develop my soft and hard skills, I communicate a lot with different people. Unfortunately, sometimes there is too much work. it is very hard to abstract away from ongoing projects - day and night you need to be in touch with clients and agents. sometimes it is very tiring. The corporate culture is well-developed, there are many interesting events

Pros

Corporate culture, good attitude to colleagues, spacious office

Cons

The absence of free lunches, health insurance and official employment is a big disadvantage of the company

A fun workplace with great people

It's a nice place to work with a multinational team. Tasks are exciting and the workflow is usually smooth with the help of superiors. Hours are flexible and the job is remote, so as long as you successfully manage your projects, you're free to live your best life.

Pros

Remote job, nice office in Belgrade, great team, interesting projects, flexible hours

Cons

Work/Life balance is difficult to maintain, overtime job is expected, stressful job, salary & benefits could've been a bit better

HypeFactory insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great place full of wonderful people

At HypeFactory I gained a valuable knowledge and developed my expertise in Influencer Marketing. It is the place where you feel like people always care of you. I've been working at HypeFactory for a few years, and from the very first day this is part I really enjoyed about my workplace. Although sometimes my work may imply lots of stress and challenges, it makes it so much easier to handle things when you feel support and are surrounded with such wonderful people.

Pros

Diverse tasks, workplace culture, career opportunities

Cons

Stress

Make new friends and develop as a professional

Excellent opportunities for career growth, so if you are making progress and self-developing, you can build a good career within the company. No toxicity in the team! Coworkers are very friendly, we respect each other. The heads of the departments are always ready to listen to each employee, you may not be afraid to take the initiative and offer different ideas for improving or developing something.

Good conditions, career growth, international team

Pros: An awesome workplace! I have been working here for a couple of months but I really enjoy the way things are at HypeFactory. Salary is relevant to the market, you can make new friends ’cause the company is pretty big and there are employees from different countries.Cons: Sometimes it’s nice to work not just remotely but also at the office, but I live too far from everyone.

I'm on vacation every single day cause I love my occupation

I love working at HypeFactory. It's been almost 1 year, and I'm grateful for all the obtained skills. The team is great, we have regular meetings in Zoom and in real life

The best workplace ever

This is the job I've dreamed of all my life.Here you feel that you're respected and your career growth is important to the employer.And it's not a typical boring job. Here you will find unusual and interesting workflow. For a year of work in the company I didn’t get tired of anything, I still enjoy every day of work just like on the first day here.

Productive and fun workplace

I’ve been working at HypeFactory for 3 years. My team really helped me a lot. I believe that my team is still the reason why I keep on moving forward.

Pros

Healthcare, relocation

It's one of the places where I feel comfortable. We have regular meetings with team where we can chat with colleagues from all over the world.I feel that HypeFactory's management is really interested in our development.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, career development, possibility of relocation, remote working.

Crazy fun workplace

Love every professional that joins us in HypeFactory, I learned everything about HR in startups here. We support each other every day, cause sometimes agency life is too crazy.

Pros

Fast career growth, people, parties, culture.

Cons

Hectic agency life, work-life balance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HypeFactory?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HypeFactory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about HypeFactory in popular locations

• HypeFactory