HyperSport Automotive

Working at HyperSport Automotive: 20 Reviews

United States20 reviews

HyperSport Automotive insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Nice place to work!

I love working here.. it’s a fun laid back atmosphere! We are all like a big family. The management truly care about their employees. And we get paid well for a very easy job.

Good company to work for. Never had any issues and they are fair.

Would definitely work there again if the opportunity arises. Great company. Good management and coworkers. I enjoyed every minute I worked with this company. Learned a lot.

Poor pay and poor leadership

The company does not pay fairly nor do they pay when promised. They scoff at those asking to be paid better after losing 20+ people in 4 months time increasing the workload for the employees who are left. They blame the employees for any problems there are. There is no accountability on management’s part. Stay away from this company if you value yourself as a human being.

Pros

Not micromanaged

Cons

Unfair pay

A great place to learn and grow as you go.

Working as a Wheel Tech with no knowledge on how to do wheels was a great experience for me I learned several traits with in the work area with a great supervisor that teaches me the basics of the job with this I was able to take in this new trait and make it into my own if your new to the workforce this will be a great place to start.

Pros

Managment and Competitve Pay

Cons

No 401K here yet.

Fast pace product workspace

Plenty of over time is offered! Management is very understanding and easy to work with. Great career advancement opportunities. Especially if you are looking for a long term career opportunity in the automotive industry.

Pros

Overtime and Great Benefits

Cons

Temperatures can get cold or hot easily

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Stay away if you want to make money

the lead there is a tiny (5’3 tall on a good day) creep that prays on every female in sight even if you move up you still get paid 13 and dont expect a raise if you dont kiss alot of behind or are related to the managers the “repairs “ being done there dont last they are cheap repairs aslong as they hold on so they pass carvanas quality check is fine when we run out of paint they make us use trim black.... on wheels wtf? Also no HR so youre pretty much screwed have to pay for own tools,shirts.

Pros

1 hour lunch break

Cons

Tightly monitored, bad pay, no HR, creepy leads

Job Work/ Life balance and Job culture

HyperSpot offers great opportunities for advancement. The company offers a work-life balance. I enjoy my daily duties and enjoy my time with the company. I would highly recommend HyperSport to anyone who has experience in the automotive field and even those who do not. They offer on-the-job paid training for entry-level positions!

Pros

Benefits, schedule, work-life balance

Cons

N/a

Advancement Oppurtunites and Great Benefits!

The management at HyperSport has supported me in learning new skills that will help me in advance within the company. They have schedules that allow me to have a work life balance. The benefits have helped me and my family get the coverage we need. I would highly recommend HyperSport!

Pros

Benefits and Oppurtunity for advancement

Cons

No cons

Very Productive ad enjoyable work space

The work-life balance is great. Management and all team leads are very helpful and supportive. Great career advancement opportunities. A typical day at Hypersport is busy and steady. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning something new daily and feeling accomplished.

Pros

Career advancements and a very positive and supportive work place

Cons

None- great place to work

This is not a body shop

Management here is terrible and easily makes this one of the worst working experiences of my life. If you won't play yes man for the shop manager you won't be allowed to touch anything.

Awful

Management treats everything as a competition and expect way more from you than what your getting paid for.

Pros

1 hour long lunch and a lot of sick days

Cons

Almost everything

Great company to work at

Hypersport is a great company to work for, especially if you're starting off in the automotive field. There's lots of room for growth within the company and all the managers are cool.

Productive workplace. No focus on advancements or shared training or career building.

Job does not offer much advancement for those seeking other trades. Occupations are floated for what the shop needs not what the employees want. Inexperienced workers are given slack and offered a chance to evolve with the job. Experienced workers seem overworked and underpaid. The job lacks a depth in its practices. The focus is usually on Shop production and not individual development.

Pros

Managers seem considerate of individuals priorities.

Cons

location, access to restaurants. No tangible amenities

Stressful, unorganized, a dead end job.

Management is difficult to get support and understanding from. No raises until you work half a year about. No pto benefits earned until you have been there a year. If you took days off they hold it against you even though they aren't paying you. No organization at all and equipment is poor value. They barely have established an HR system for employees. Leads have argued and have put hands on employees and nothing was done to them due to the managers being related. If you wanted to get promoted they wanted you to try out first then they would give you the title and pay but you have to do the work for free first. People that were there for a year still didn't get promoted or the raises they deserved.

Pros

Learning how to repair rims.

Cons

Pay was low. 13 bucks to start. No pto or raises for a year.

Great up and coming company to work for!

Love this job. I learn more and more every day. Every day is exciting and fun. Management is cool (direct and indirect). Fast paced environment but also laid back... hard to explain, but its great!

Pros

Pay, Benefits

Cons

Little help sometimes. And you never know exactly when you get paid

Terrible company

hypersport is a terrible company to work for there a hand full of children that play child like games and if they dont like you then there is no doubt they will try to get rid of you

A big mess

Management would drop the ball on things then blame workers underneath them. No real structure or supervision. They don’t drug test or background check so you don’t know who you’re working with. Constantly running out of supplies needed to do your job.

Real good people to work

They are right there helping you never had a problem with anyone there myself. Management was working right along with you. I can't believe they're great people to work for.It like one big Family Best Employer ever had!

Pros

Easygoing

Cons

No benefit

The Motto is, everybody is replaceable

Where to start? Pay you as little as possible, yearly raises, buy your own tools, lie to you on how much you get paid once you move up. You can move up several times and not receive any raises or bonus. You just do more work the more you learn. They try and sometimes will not pay you on holidays. Unsafe work environment! They give you the wrong and cheap safety equipment. They don’t do smart repairs, they do cheap repairs

zero communication, never given my raise.

meh. bad management. no communication. drugs in the work place. promise employees raises and never gave them it. didn't receive the proper safety items to do the job. never got our supplies when we needed them so we just had to wing it or sit around all day. lots of shady stuff going on behind the scene.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HyperSport Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HyperSport Automotive