HyperSport Automotive

Clear
2.8Pay & Benefits

paymanagementcompanyjobworkgreatlearnopportunity

Great training for unexperienced

Give a lot of opportunity to people that have little to no experience, and the potential to learn more than one skill/ department. If you put the work in it doesn't go unnoticed, and opens up more options for moving around in the company. Flexible when it comes to needing time off, and has plenty of OT if you want it. I do wish there was a 401k, but that will hopefully come soon. The company is very new, and growing quickly. Naturally that comes with some kinks that do get figured out.

Pros

Hr long lunch, Flexible time off

Cons

No 401k

Relaxed environment, good hours decent pay

Relaxed environment, good hours decent pay. Absolutely room for advancement. The pay is the pay, no one is ever happy with their pay. Need more help but it comes with time

HyperSport Automotive insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great place to get your foot in the door and a long term career

The owners of the company are good people but have more than they can handle on their plate. Sometimes management gets away with more than they should.Lots of opportunity for growth. All it takes if a raise of the hand to move up here. unfortunately moving up doesn’t come with an immediate raise. You will get “training pay” until you can prove you are valuable in the role. That being said the pay in those roles are great. A lot of freedom at this company as Area managers aren’t held to a super strict format of business and they for the most part get to run there locations the way they see fit. Culture is great, it’s not too formal. People are basically free to say and do as they please as long as what they say and do doesn’t harm someone else.

Pros

Nice culture; cool owners; room for growth; good entry level pay

Cons

No 401k

A great place to learn and grow as you go.

Working as a Wheel Tech with no knowledge on how to do wheels was a great experience for me I learned several traits with in the work area with a great supervisor that teaches me the basics of the job with this I was able to take in this new trait and make it into my own if your new to the workforce this will be a great place to start.

Pros

Managment and Competitve Pay

Cons

No 401K here yet.

Fast pace product workspace

Plenty of over time is offered! Management is very understanding and easy to work with. Great career advancement opportunities. Especially if you are looking for a long term career opportunity in the automotive industry.

Pros

Overtime and Great Benefits

Cons

Temperatures can get cold or hot easily

Stay away if you want to make money

the lead there is a tiny (5’3 tall on a good day) creep that prays on every female in sight even if you move up you still get paid 13 and dont expect a raise if you dont kiss alot of behind or are related to the managers the “repairs “ being done there dont last they are cheap repairs aslong as they hold on so they pass carvanas quality check is fine when we run out of paint they make us use trim black.... on wheels wtf? Also no HR so youre pretty much screwed have to pay for own tools,shirts.

Pros

1 hour lunch break

Cons

Tightly monitored, bad pay, no HR, creepy leads

Job Work/ Life balance and Job culture

HyperSpot offers great opportunities for advancement. The company offers a work-life balance. I enjoy my daily duties and enjoy my time with the company. I would highly recommend HyperSport to anyone who has experience in the automotive field and even those who do not. They offer on-the-job paid training for entry-level positions!

Pros

Benefits, schedule, work-life balance

Cons

N/a

Advancement Oppurtunites and Great Benefits!

The management at HyperSport has supported me in learning new skills that will help me in advance within the company. They have schedules that allow me to have a work life balance. The benefits have helped me and my family get the coverage we need. I would highly recommend HyperSport!

Pros

Benefits and Oppurtunity for advancement

Cons

No cons

Awful

Management treats everything as a competition and expect way more from you than what your getting paid for.

Pros

1 hour long lunch and a lot of sick days

Cons

Almost everything

Stressful, unorganized, a dead end job.

Management is difficult to get support and understanding from. No raises until you work half a year about. No pto benefits earned until you have been there a year. If you took days off they hold it against you even though they aren't paying you. No organization at all and equipment is poor value. They barely have established an HR system for employees. Leads have argued and have put hands on employees and nothing was done to them due to the managers being related. If you wanted to get promoted they wanted you to try out first then they would give you the title and pay but you have to do the work for free first. People that were there for a year still didn't get promoted or the raises they deserved.

Pros

Learning how to repair rims.

Cons

Pay was low. 13 bucks to start. No pto or raises for a year.

Great up and coming company to work for!

Love this job. I learn more and more every day. Every day is exciting and fun. Management is cool (direct and indirect). Fast paced environment but also laid back... hard to explain, but its great!

Pros

Pay, Benefits

Cons

Little help sometimes. And you never know exactly when you get paid

The Motto is, everybody is replaceable

Where to start? Pay you as little as possible, yearly raises, buy your own tools, lie to you on how much you get paid once you move up. You can move up several times and not receive any raises or bonus. You just do more work the more you learn. They try and sometimes will not pay you on holidays. Unsafe work environment! They give you the wrong and cheap safety equipment. They don’t do smart repairs, they do cheap repairs

zero communication, never given my raise.

meh. bad management. no communication. drugs in the work place. promise employees raises and never gave them it. didn't receive the proper safety items to do the job. never got our supplies when we needed them so we just had to wing it or sit around all day. lots of shady stuff going on behind the scene.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HyperSport Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits