Hyundai America Shipping Agency, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
The best part was the coworkers
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJuly 5, 2018
When you work for a company for over 2 years you expect to see a change for the better. Unfortunately at HMM there really never was. Turnover rate was astronomical, there was never a raise, and you were demanded to do much more work than what you were paid for or instructed to do initially. The best part of the job was having nice coworkers, the coffee selection, and only being a few minutes from a wide variety of restaurants.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
The job
Fast paced
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMay 25, 2018
If you want to work long-term, this is not the place. Employees come and go routinely, management is unsatisfactory and employee morale is very low. Work is stressful and management is not very helpful. Many flaws in company system and people are always pointing fingers and others.
Pros
Healthcare and free monthly lunch
Cons
high employee turnover, dissatisfied employees
A nice place to work, good people
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILMay 26, 2015
I was there for 19 years. I started in intermodal tracing and rose up thru the company to a supervisory level. I worked both import and export with some hazardous materials experience as well. The CHI office was relocated to Dallas, TX and I chose not to follow.
Pros
Monthly employee lunches or BBQ's were provided. Excellent benefits.
Good company overall to wrk for but no room for advancement
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 23, 2013
High pressure, have to meet deadlines, learned how to multi-task, great co wrks, hardest thing about employment there is no raises or bonus past two yrs & no room to further advance from my position, my most enjoyable part of my job.....was so busy that my day flew by and my wrk friends.
Pros
Catered lunch occasionally, co picnics, Christmas celebrations
Cons
No raises and stopped bonus checks

Want to know more about Hyundai America Shipping Agency, Inc?

Ask a question