Hyve Solutions

United States96 reviews

badthingniceyearcompanyenvironmentemployeepeople

Nothing bad stands out.

Featured review

Hyve Solutions selected this as a representative review
During my time with the company I felt included and others were very helpful. I was happy and enjoyed working here. Employees are friendly and advancement is easy to achieve.

Pros

Yes, too many.

Leadership that Cares about Individuals

I have been working on the HYVE business since 2013. What I love about my job, is every day, I learn something new. Very past paced. Exciting business to be a part of. Never a dull or bored moment. Expectations are high for everyone, but so worth it. Great benefits and good pay. Leadership puts DEI first and foremost, making sure every employees is treated the same and has a voice. Also, leadership, up to the President of HYVE, will always make time to listen and values your opinions

Pros

Dei, work from home in some areas, encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas.

Cons

Extremely fast pace, but I love that, some may not.

Hyve Solutions insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great Place to work, learn and grow

I am enjoying working at Hyve Solutions. The cross functional projects are very helpful to get involved with different team members and provides opportunities to lean the end-to-end business processes and systems management. Management is very inspiring, supporting and easily accessible to get guidance and help. workplace culture is excellent. Hyve solutions demonstrates great values of visibility, velocity and DEI.

Pros

Opportunities to support cross functional projects, Learn server and rack build end to end processes, great teamwork, positive and motivating working environments, excellent careen development opportunities, great and supportive leadership team

Company culture promotes and expand your skills

Most important thing about this company is its culture which encourages participation and sense of belonging. In turn feel more motivated and energize for successful in executions tasks,

Many roles are on the floor in Manufacturing, however, there are many support roles as well. I love that I'm given the freedom to do my job, without my manager questioning/approving every move. I've know many people who left the company to try something different, only to come back in the end.

Free lunch

Very nice I can learn new stuff MPI training program.Workplace is organized and clean, most enjoy parts always has free lunch. The hardest part communications.

Work from home hybrid role, competitive salary

Working from home allows for more flexibility of personal life, but does come with a cost. Company culture is hard to absorb being offsite. Team members have been supportive and helpful. Learning curve is high.

Pros

Good benefits, WFH and competitive salary

Cons

expectations to work until the job is complete, missing lunch/breaks.

What is the best part of working at the company?Working as a team in any working environment and most co-worker are friendly and familiar each other.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working with negative people who doesn’t want to help each other and careless on working environment.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Warmly welcome to the new employee and friendly each other.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Almost everyday we are working as a team.

Produtive and fun workplace.

Very very produtive and fun workplace.good management, a lot of chance for growth. Job culture is great.Also the job security /benefits / compensation nice.

What is the best part of working at the company?Building racksWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing just making it to work on time.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Reasonable What is a typical day like for you at the company?Just keep building

Work is work

Good employees, bad upper management however there is openings to advance further if you know how to get it in. I do wish they'd pay attention on how they treat their employees a bit better though.

Fast Pace Working Environment

The company moves at a very fast pace. There are some growing pains but it’s moving towards becoming a good company to work for. Management is getting more involved with programs to improve employee experiences.

Great Place Great Peope

I enjoy the work I do and the skills I am able to learn and transfer from my previous job. Everyone is easy to work with. The DEI program really drew me to Hyve and the inclusive environment and workplace incentive.

okay job

the job was okay. pay was great. hard to advance. management changed halfway through me working there and things changed quickly but for the better. it was okay overall zz

the company was very Unorganized, non communicative. Lacks integrity

They have very slow feet in terms of hiring on to permanent. They don't communicate with workers properly. Don't offer explanation for contract or temp agencys.

Pros

Good hours, productivity.

Cons

Lack of communication

Mostly great people and good work

You will enjoy your time here but it is fairly hard to get promotions. Expect atleast 1 year before you feel ready to move up but it will take longer. Management, learning is easy. Just do your work and stay busy.

Stressful.

The work culture at Hyve is unsuitable for people who tend to be hard workers. Being a hard worker only makes you a target for constant "favors". Not that I'm complaining. It's just that they don't ever ask the lazy workers for these same "favors". The pay isn't really distributed properly in terms of workload. You could do 20 different things and get only 50 cents more than the individual that just does 2 different things. So basically its VERY discouraging and makes you wonder why you'd even bother to learn new skills and tasks. To sum it up, it's almost a punishment to be overly ambitious and hard-working. On the bright side though, if you do have a good background in technical, mechanical, and/or computer related skill you could move up easily in Hyve. And it's an easy company to get into if you do have a degree in such fields.

Pros

Benefits are good. Nice people.

Cons

Toxic environment. People spread rumors A LOT. Nobody minds their business.

Management never keeps you in the loop

Don't expect to be in the loop at all with this company just do your job and you'll eventually hear things through the grapevine. Management never thanks the employees here and if you call out 3 times in a year forget your Christmas bonus. You won't get it.

Stressful.

Pros

Benefits are good. Nice people.

Cons

Toxic environment. People spread rumors A LOT. Nobody minds their business.

Good Company To Work For

If Hyve would hire direct and not with temporary companies they would keep more employees. You can learn anything there you just have to ask. You can get trained on lifts and get overtime. Manager is nice, listens to you, and remembers your name. Nice co-workers, HR will help you anytime.

Pros

Free lunches. Get your breaks. No mandatory overtime.

Cons

Working for temporary company.

No productivity and no fun place

This is a worst place to work. The management don’t know what they are doing . They spent more time to hurt production instead of working together. .

Pros

Low

Cons

Short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hyve Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits