i.M. Branded Employee Reviews

pain in the butt
Truck driver/shipper (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 24, 2018
all it was a pain in the butt manager did not know a thing of what to do could not handle such a person that knew nothing of the job at all and did not know how things were running at the shop and just did a real poor job at it and drove a co worker away as well
Amazing company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIFebruary 9, 2018
The most amazing company I have ever worked for. I must need my head examined to leave there after 8 years. I miss it so much. They were so good to me, always appreciated my efforts tried to give me advancements which I did not deserve. If only I could turn back time I would’ve never left such a wonderful place to work every day. All well I guess I will recover
Pros
Never ending list of Pro’s
Cons
No cons whatsoever
Too confusing
Graphics/Finisher (Current Employee) –  Pontiac, MIOctober 18, 2017
It could be a great job with a lot of potential, but it's too confusing and outdated to know what's going on, plus the people training me aren't helping because they want to quit. I've been working here for 2 months and still can't function without help. All I want to do is my job and do it well.
Unique Growing Company with Bright Future
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 9, 2016
I've worked for this company for 3 years and have seen it double in size during that time. We have a great facility and all the tools needed to get the job done. I've found that if you need something, all you have to do is ask. I enjoy all my coworkers and have learned a lot since starting here.

I love the creativity and the unique projects that we have a part in, some very high profile. The toughest part is working through challenges that we've never had before.

Overall, I recommend this company to anyone that wants to be a part of something great, embraces challenges and takes pride in their work.
Pros
Cool products, growing team
Cons
Growing pains, new challenges
Needs Help
Former Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 6, 2016
First 2 reviews are spot on.The one thing they do have in the pro's side of the balance sheet are the talented people doing the real work in the shop as well as a few , maybe 2, in the field. Great potential, terrible environment .
Pros
some of the talent left
Cons
all the experience and talent that is no longer there
Growing Progressive Company
Director (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
I enjoy working here at i.M.Branded. No company is perfect, this one is not. But they care and are trying. There has been a few management changes but it was an effort to correct issues and make improvements. A company that cares would not go to the trouble and I believe that it is on right track. There has been some folks that left of their own accord but we have discovered we are better with out them.

I find that my ideas are welcomed and encouraged, a true team effort. I'm not sure how it was before I arrived several years ago but it is nice to know you can share your point of view and know that it can effect change in a positive way.

We had been struggling to get a few new projects on line but they are coming along. The communication between the shop and the engineering department is going very well. I think the quality and consistency of the work going into the shop continues to improve.

It is nice to walk into a building every morning that is clean and organized. I've been in enough shops and offices that are disgusting. You know you are proud of where you work when you invite people you know to stop by so that you can show them the facility.

The atmosphere is professional but easy going. While everyone works hard there is still time to chat and talk about life outside of work. You can ask for help and receive it. Everyone is quick to lend a hand. There has been more computer training available than in the past which helps to get more people up to speed and more people able to different tasks so that the burden is not on one or two individuals.
Pros
Nice facility and good working conditions. Great people to work with
Designer (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
I am not sure why others have posted the reviews they have. I have worked here for several years and I find the job is only what you make of it. With any growing company, there are changes that happen and usually it's for the better and weeds out inefficiencies. The management here is 10x better than where I came from in my previous job. It's easier for people to point fingers at problems then try to be part of the solution. A good attitude and a willingness to want to do a good job go a long way. The company does a lot of high profile business and thus there is job security. I am very happy here!
Top Notch Company
Designer (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
If you are a hard worker and have good work ethics you can easily rise within the company. Like with any good company, if you do a good job you are recognized for it. iM Branded is part of the Penske organization which says a lot. I am amazed at how much the company has grown in just a few years. Management is great with helping to balance home life. I have had to leave early to pick up my kids or take to appointments. As long as I let my manager know and my work is up to date they are good with it. There is a summer picnic and lunches provided at various times throughout the year. There are times when my workload is heavy but that just means the company is doing well and there is job stability. What I like is that I feel like I am making a difference here - more than just a “job“.
Pros
job is what I make it
Positive collaborative environment
Millworks (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
Having worked at i.M. Branded for a few years, I am happy to say they have turned the corner. The management structure they have settled on promotes a very positive work environment where everyone is encouraged to speak their mind. The work/life balance is among the best I have experienced, and the compensation is unmatched. This is a company where hard work is recognized and rewarded. I am excited to see where this company goes as they continue to grow and develop.
Pros
Great work/life balance and compensation. Positive environment.
Cons
N/a
Growing company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
great company with a ton of potential. with a new leadership team in place, the company has really taken a positive step forward. lots of opportunity for those who want to work hard and look for solutions to problems, not simply talk about them. I plan to be here for many years to come!
Pros
Subsidized pop in the vending machines, coworkers who care, a great product
Cons
hard to keep up with all the growth!

Want to know more about i.M. Branded?

Ask a question
Stay far away from this place!!
Never given a specific one! (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 14, 2016
Terrible management. Constant restructuring going on. Major shake-ups every 3 months. They keep putting unskilled people in leader positions. If this place didn't have PENSKE money backing it, they would've closed the doors. It's unfortunate that PENSKE CORP hasn't caught on to the constant employee turnover at this place. Lots of good people have left because of non skilled people trying to run departments. They do not utilize the skills of good employees, instead there are people who can talk the talk but not produce and they do not a thing about it. There is so much back stabbing and brown nosing that goes on you will think you are back in elementary school. They have computer programs that nobody is trained properly to use, that was setup completely wrong resulting in lots of covering up mistakes, and also manipulation of numbers and formulas so that it looks like things are right. Lots of PDF's and copy and pasting going on.There is no job training. You are given a computer and a broad job description so when things go south the blame game starts. Any time you ask for help or training it goes through one ear and out the other by all management. Oh and then if you complain about something you know is just not right, like a project that you find errors on- you end up not saving the day, but a target on your back. There is also job discrimination that goes on. You are constantly given false hopes for advancement and raises. They claim their a "growing multi million dollar company" but tell you they can't give you a well deserved raise because they can't afford it.
Pros
Non existent
Cons
Tension filled environment
Not the place to be
Truck Driver / Shipper (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 9, 2015
Just not the place to be is all I will say and some folks were nice and then there are others that take a manager type job and does not know what to do
Pros
the is nun
Cons
all aorund bad
Terrible senior management, bought out by another company and restructure took place.
Western Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIFebruary 17, 2015
No infrastructure, proper management non-existant, zero communication, lack of leadership, no follow up to assist with customers needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at i.M. Branded. Our community is ready to answer.

i.M. Branded Reviews by Location