IHG Corporate Employee Reviews

Great job
Representative, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 22, 2018
I learned that IHG is a great company hat helps you reach long term goals within company. They promote from with in and are really all about family. They do events to praise the great work every one does
Professionally management
Accounting- Supervisor Audit (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 19, 2018
I wish to work with them again when they open a new property. They close it now and I didn't receive enough what I supposed because they were planing to sell but it is a great company.
Loved ihg
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  2100 south redwood roadMarch 8, 2018
Working for IHG is incredible.
I had an amazing team manager who would go out if her way to make sure I had anything I needed.
I'm used to being active In a work place so sitting at a desk all day was a little frustrating.
Otherwise it's a lot of fun and great people everywhere!
Great company
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2017
Great company with good benefits. Pay is not as good but many opportunities to apply for various opportunities in the company. Service oriented and good perks.
Working for IHG
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 31, 2017
I have been working for IHG for over 7 years. I am very proud of working for such an incredible brand. Working from the opening of the hotel had giving me the opportunity to learn from other departments. Starting at the front desk and transferring to the housekeeping department has giving me the opportunity to not only grow in the company, but also continued to work and assist in both department with better understanding and communication. I definitely see myself growing further in my career within this company.
good place to work...
Sr. Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 8, 2016
I enjoyed the job because I became the SME for IHG's on/off-boarding Process // HCM // WorkDay // used for Time and Expense tracking system across Project billing & Revenue recognition for billable Service organizations. Provides Resource & Portfolio Mgrs, as well as Finance & Billing Specialist a single source of true for Data that is used in daily work process and reporting.
Pros
Became the go person for root cause analysis and resolving issues globally
Cons
Work moved off shore >> To Manilla and India
Loved it!
Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 26, 2015
Quality management, training, co-workers & environment! They make it easy to want to work there. Usual policies and politics, but they give you plenty of perks too. Office parties, fantastic break room, massage chairs, "relaxation" room. All around just great. If you have complaints or problems they are always willing to listen and address them. They want you happy.
Pros
Everything!!
Cons
Unhappy clients that yell at you