It Works Global Pay & Benefits reviews: Independent Distributor

Flexible and fair business for goal oriented individuals
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  AnywhereAugust 9, 2018
With the ability to work from my phone, I'm able to work at my convenience and without a commission cap so I can be paid based on my efforts rather than time. I promoted to one of the highest ranks in the company and had over a year of training to help others become successful making a residual income.
I do not think I could do something like that again.
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  NormandieMay 23, 2018
It may be great for some but not all. I did it for 2 years and worked long hours and in bed. and did not make any money for the most part, while only $80 a month here and there. I spent more time and money on it than I earned, and it just made my life more stressful.
Cons
Compensation. You were paid based on what you sold, if you didn't sell a certain amount you didn't get paid at all. You spent more money than you made.
You get to make your own hours
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Lynden, WAJanuary 10, 2018
It can be great if you are good at sales. It's a lot of work to not get immediate benefits from it. It allows you to work from home, but if you don't have an income already then I don't think it is worth it.
Work from home business that allows for a flexible schedule
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHJuly 6, 2017
This is a work from home business that allows you to work around your family's schedule. However, in order to advance in the company, you must constantly exceed your sales each month or you will lose your bonuses. The products are good but are expensive and can be difficult to sell consistently in an autoshipment. The company focuses more on the sales and less on training the distributors to focus on the wellbeing of the customers.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
difficult to make consistent autoshipment sales.
Do not join this business
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 2, 2017
this business scams you out of your money. You literally have to work longer than a full time job to have a decent income. You put in so much of your own money, it's not even worth it. Yeah you'll see pretty girls on Instagram or Facebook living this "carefree" lifestyle but that's a small percentage of the company. Do not waist your time. Trust me. But if you like being on your phone 24/7 and just rude in general then go for it.
Amazing company
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 5, 2017
Management makes sure that employees are aware of what's going on in the company and are always there to assist in the sale process of anyone who needs help. Very family oriented. Great compensation.
Multi Level Marketing
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Beaver County, PAMay 9, 2017
Multi Level Marketing is a new code for pyramid scheme. You do not make the promised $500 a month. I spent more money than I made because you have to spend money to make a commission. This is not the stable work from home job that you're looking for.
Cons
Great company to work for
Independant distributor (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 20, 2016
Flexible hours & pay. Love the environment, products, compensation plan, etc. faith-based company. Understands distributors wants/needs. Great opportunity
Pros
Great products
Cons
Work own pace
Fun workplace
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 1, 2016
Work from home easy job with great compensation plan and lifetime friendships. Mainly work and promote products on social media. Get paid to travel and enjoy life.
Productive fun with lots of flexibility
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCJanuary 24, 2016
I really liked working for it works global. Unfortunately I needed something a little more stable. I really was happy with all the amazing people I met with on a daily basis who were will to change their lives and start a healthy lifestyle. It made me feel as if i was making a difference in my community. Helping the public we arranged events every week. I was constantly meeting and making new and great acquaintances.
Pros
Flexible schedule / Always advancing
Cons
commission based salary
In this company, you work for yourself.
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNOctober 12, 2015
Being an independent distributor is like having a company of your own. Treat it like it is hobby money and it pays like hobby money. Treat it like a job and it will pay like a job.
Pros
Wrap rewards and cash, free product
Cons
this job takes self discipline as you are your team.
Work At Home
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Gastonia, NCSeptember 18, 2015
Its a good job for someone who is consistent with their work, who loves helping others, and it's best to have a car when working although you are your own boss and you get to set your own hours
Pros
working at home and your own paste be your own boss
Cons
you have to be consistent it dont come easy with loyal customers and other DTs
Fun and flexible at home job
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  at homeJune 4, 2015
fun, easy, flexible hours, great compensation plan and great people.
Helps to be outgoing and personable, but can also be done all online.
Pros
fun, flexible houors
Cons
No free shipping... yet
Always Room to improve
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, FLApril 30, 2015
there is always room for advancement, pay based on how hard you work at it, no compensation limits, very people oriented, working doesn't really feel like work.
Life enriching company that changes the overall health and well being of others lives
Ruby Executive Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PA 17202August 9, 2014
My company is a Work from Home business. Time is spent marketing through Social Media and community events. As people show interest in my products I frequent their homes and businesses showing home the Ultimate Body Wrap really works by wrapping those who wish to remove toxins, tighten and tone their skin. What I love the most about my home business is that I am seeing so many lives changed. Not just from the body wraps but also from the various health and beauty products that we offer. I am earning a great income and love sharing the benefits of becoming an It Works Distributor.
Pros
Health and Wellness
Self employed for an excellent company
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 19, 2013
When I first began my business, I worked it more than a full time job. However upon graduation of college I realized there was no reason for me to work, so I continued building my business to a very prestige rank in the company. Since then I have been able to live off residual income and am ready to be employed and move up within a company for a new challenge and set of goals.
The best part about the company is the one team one mission concept with fellow distributors. Most are ready and willing to help, even if not on the same team. The hardest part of the job is there is not benefits or security, which is what I am seeking now.
Work when you want to
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Hanover, PAAugust 27, 2013
Work on your own time.
The amount of money you make is based on the amount of work you want to put in.