IT WORKS

IT WORKS insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness

Owner and executive management suppressed advancement

It was clear only after a few short months that the executive team objective was to keep the staff motivated while suppressing individual growth and development. The executive team and owner clearly promoted family. The executive was made up of family members and nepotism was evident as an exclusive group of top management. The entire base employee group was treated as expendable. The company team building events were used to maintain staffing levels. It is truly a Florida employer. Owner and executives suppress growth and development of employees.

Strictly commision

Horrible company. The leaders suck. The commission you get is barely anything at all. They expect you to cold call and cold text people. The products are a scam.

Productive and fun

Great place to work, along with good people and good clients. The owner was superbly knowledgeable and willing to work in any given scenario. A++ all the way.

Fun & Supportive

I love everything about this business: The culture, the teams, management, training, the products.You work for what you want to make. It is commission based but fun and you're never alone.

Excelente equipo de trabajo

Me encanta trabajar en está maravillosa compañía. Además estoy fascinada con mis productos, me han ayudado muchísimo con mi salud y a controlar mi peso. Amo mi negocio.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Used to be a great company

It Works! used to be a great company to work for but not anymore. The company culture has changed from a family type atmosphere to caring more about the bottom line. There is little room for career growth and a strong LACK of leadership throughout the company.

It is a personal owned business so I do it all! I have awesome support from my parent company It Works! Global

I start my day with a promotion of my business, I have my meals and promote my products. I have my afternoon working on customers and customer retention. I also work on recruiting people to do what I do! Live the best life I can while selling and promoting It Works products and company.

Pros

Great Products, training to learn how to use social media avenues. Sales in any company is where the money IS.

Cons

If you don't hustle in this job you don't get paid.

Fast pace fun and has alot of opportunity

Love working for myself and having my own business this gives me and others an opportunity to maintain a ok nothing for myself. I am outgoing and love to have fun.

This was an awesome job/business

I had to stop because my customers stopped buying. This was a remarkable business. The products really do work and the demonstrations really do the trick showing how products really do work

Pros

Health, skin and weight loss products at a discounted picture

Cons

Customers stopped buying

Profitable workplace

When running your own company there is a lot to be done to make sure that you are giving all of your customer's number 1 satisfaction. The hardest part of the job is to upkeep all Marketing strategies.

Good

The company is a very great company to work for, great pay job security and benefits course. I'm only looking for a different job because I need full-time

Fun work environment, typical of an MLM

It Works was a fun MLM to work in, and provided the flexibility to work your business when you want, and encourage family time. As the popularity of the It Works wraps died down, the paychecks did as well. Fun while you're in it, but not sustainable long-term.

Excellent job

I love working w others and at my own pace.. I set my hours and never over stress myself .. job deals with people everyday and many different situations..

Self employed at this business

This is my side business. I have an overall wonderful relationship with my clients. When requested, the work order is completed in a fast efficient manner with excellent customer service skills.

I enjoyed working for the ITWORKS company.

I sold face and body care products that MANY people loved. I enjoyed making my customers happy. I worked with an amazing team that encouraged me every step of the way. It was a great experience.

Fun Workplace

I love working here, It was a bit frustrating but what job isn't theres so much freedom I would reccommend for mommies and college students. It has motivated me to get up and do something. There are pros and cons

Not a good company to work for

Super horrible company to work for it didn't pay it's worker very well and a lot of the customer service was rude to every one. It's not a good company to work for.

Stay away

Management is family owned snake oil salesmen with no regard for staff. Hypocritically talk about team and loyalty but only when it benefits them. Maintain a fake smile at all times, never question management, and work 60 hrs a week and you will fit in great

your build you business

With It works you built your own business. Its the pyramid set up. you get people under you and then they get people under them to start making money. You host or find people to host parties to sell your product you had on stock at and get people to sign up for monthly supplies.

Pros

Fun, make your own schedule

Cons

Very time consuming, you had to put lots of$ into it before you started to see any

I love it works

It works let me be a stay at gone mom plus make money just by advertising products and getting new customers. I love working for them. You can work when and where you want.

Meeting new people was fun.

I loved it just got new job at time. I went ti free y rainings. Meet new contacts. Learned how to build business from scratch. Loved it works and the people above me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IT WORKS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IT WORKS with