ITT Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 749 reviews matching the search See all 1,105 reviews
Not good
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAApril 17, 2019
Managers don’t care, they lack on recognition on hard workers. HR was a joke, you think it’s suppose to be ‘confidential’ as soon as you leave the office everyone finds out what happened.
Pros
Sometimes you’ll get catered lunch.
Cons
Lack on giving raises. HR needs to improve significantly.
Awesome company!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 15, 2019
Awesome company and great and smart co-workers. Unfortunately, they were sold and relocated so I was laid off. Had a great experience there. Very experienced people working in the hotel industry.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Organization has challenges
Enidine Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYApril 10, 2019
Engineering talent was very impressive. Many challenges - especially within operations who is extremely dependent upon engineering support and cannot function on it's own merits.
Executive Leadership Vision is not effectively communicated to the organization
Good place to work!
Data Entry Operator II (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 10, 2019
Management need to pay closer attention to the workforce in order to achieve great results. Also there is a need to develop employees, like better training or contracting outside motivational speakers to bring up the moral. When it comes to benefits, the company try to get the best possible for the employee, unfortunately health care is extremely expensive in the Us.
I've become a well-rounded employee
MANAGER, GLOBAL RISK AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 4, 2019
ITT has exposed me to many facets of the organization such as financial planning, treasury, and risk. I've learned to be strategic and analytical in my approach to my work.

I've been given autonomy in my risk management role and I approach the role as a small business with the customer, my internal revenue centers, as a paramount focus.

I've learned to multitask and manage my time effectively in my role. Prioritization is a practice that must be utilized in my role.

I enjoy being a part of many facets of the global organization i.e. M&A due diligence, contract reviews, risk identification and mitigation plans with the global businesses.

ITT has been a great place to work. The culture is like a family since I've known some colleagues for over 10 years.
Pros
autonomy
Enjoyed my time at IIT-Tech
Nursing Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 28, 2019
My teaching experiencing was very good at ITT-Tech and sad when it closed. I learned on how to be a good instructor and understand the different learning styles and how to apply them to my classroom
Pros
Good support team
Cons
Closing suddenly
Electronic Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 23, 2019
Very professional and knowledgeable people to work with. Great pay for positions if under military contract. May travel to different places to work on different projects.
Pros
Travel, good pay
Cons
If on contract the position could end if contract is not won.
Complex, dynamic company in the midst of cultural change
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYMarch 22, 2019
I enjoyed working at ITT - great people, lots of opportunities. Company is going through cultural changes, which are not being fully adopted by all managers. ITT also tends to overwork their people - operates way too lean. Losing some good people.
Pros
Full of opportunities for creative individuals that want to make a difference.
Cons
Tends to overwork people by operating too lean.
Professional
Project Integration Manager (Former Employee) –  System integratorMarch 20, 2019
Professional environment
good salaries and benefits
Management is professional
Bbqs
GMW (Former Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXMarch 18, 2019
Good relaxed had BBQ every week. Great all around place to work. Full kitchen and pit for cook outs. Over time available most weeks. Management OK. Easy training.
Pros
Pay is good, BBQs, Full kitchen
Cons
38 mile drive from nearest town.
Loved working at ITT TECH
Tech (Former Employee) –  Work Study StudentMarch 17, 2019
Worked as work study student, helping other students download programs for their classes and various other computer issues. Learned about computer solutions. Management very helpful, culture stimulating, Hardest part understanding students describing issues with the computer, most enjoyable part resolving problems.
great work
General Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 10, 2019
My manager there ITT was great to me trained me very well (worked directly under her), our communication was great the environment was not stressful, the pay was decent however my manager was trying to get me a raise. The was slow for the most part but had days where things needed to get done asap which was not a problem because we was informed in adequate amount of time.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Lost contract
Union based company
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILMarch 8, 2019
The facility I worked was closed down and I do not want to give any. more input. Too many product quality issues. Employees were not quality oriented.
Adjunct professor for ITT
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 4, 2019
I taught undergraduate level project management courses too receptive individuals who we're enrolled in a project management program. A nice company to work for good management friendly people.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
Part-time position
Good company to work with , caring to employees.
Sr. Systems Associate/Telephone Database (Current Employee) –  kuwaaitMarch 2, 2019
enjoyable day at work , fun loving people good environment. Answering calls speaking to customers , connecting to extensions
conference calls, helping customers worldwide.
Work Day
Tech (Former Employee) –  1840 N 95th Ave #132, Phoenix, AZ 85037February 23, 2019
A good day at work is when everyone is helpful, kind, and productive. A busy day also makes the day go faster. Having respect for others is also important in the workplace and looking at good things on others.
Pros
Good salary and benefit
Cons
Lack of hours
productive and fun place to work.
Corporate Sr. Director, Global Trade Program (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYFebruary 4, 2019
Wide range of products and services. Diversity is an important element at ITT, which they embrace and foster. Great people; both in management and as colleagues.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Locations
Retired from itt,worked there for 38 years
Certified welder (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYJanuary 31, 2019
Retired from itt Goulds pump in Seneca Falls. They agree per union contract to pay in full my healthcare it’s on my exit paperwork. This is the only reason I stayed at itt Goulds pumps. I still don’t understand how they got to renege on their promise to me and all retires that worked at itt Goulds pumps
Pros
Was a honest company before Itt toke ownership
Cons
Don’t keep their word
Productive and progressive environment
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 27, 2019
ITT is a good company to work for and the management is receptive to change. They have a good culture but very competitive. Management understands the challenges and the hardest part of the job is the meeting the KPI's.
Pros
Hours
Benefits
Great Place to Work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 24, 2019
Overall , I truly enjoyed working at the company. I appreciated working with my boss and the rest of my team. I moved on for bigger and better opportunities, but would consider going back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITT Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at ITT Inc..

Powered by Comparably