IAP WorldWide Services Employee Reviews

Great working environment
HVAC Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJOctober 16, 2018
Worked at Fort Dix , with a diversified group of co-workers from management to part time employees everyone complimented each other with their skill set.
Pros
good staff
Cons
Great Team building and moral support
Procurement/Supply Chain manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDOctober 2, 2018
During my tenure with IAP, I was able to provide workplace improvements. The team worked in a family environment and had monthly or quarterly cook outs to keep the high moral. The team looked out for one another which enhanced team cohesion.
A small family. You have an opportunity to laugh everyday.
Site Safety and Health Officer (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDSeptember 29, 2018
I enjoy working here. There will always be ups & downs throughout the daily flow of working with others. If you manage your interpersonal relationships with kindness and respect, you should be able to enjoy the work environment.
Pros
Free parking right up to the door.
Cons
Lack of Supervisor/Management training and team building opportunities.
Mechanic
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  BagramSeptember 28, 2018
IAP was a good place to work. The coordination between leadership and work force was lacking. I worked 80m hour5 weeks and was appreciated but there was little interaction between management and employee.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Home time
Unnecessarily Competitive - Fly under the radar
Global Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLSeptember 23, 2018
Flexible schedule and liniency for salaried employees. Work/family balance must be worked on, but can be achieved. Day 1 benefits. Great opportunities for experience.

But,

Forced to fly under the radar. Do not overstep your boundaries or else you will get swatted. Executive team appears every so often to put up a good face, but the disparity between company mission and company direction are an inside joke. The fear of the unknown drives associates to be more willing to throw others under the bus on the smallest issues. Be careful.
Pros
Flexible, 401K matching (not 100%), All-for-one attitudes
Cons
Competitive Environment, Management Unaware of Business Goals, Employees feel stuck
Positive and supportive work environment.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VirginiaSeptember 20, 2018
Productive and a very pleasant place to work. Managemet was friendly and supportive and the workplace culture was very pleasant.
Compensation and benefits was competitive.
Pros
Very supportive supervisor.
Cons
Retirement plan could be improved.
Good Job
Lead Electrical Technician/Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 18, 2018
Great hours, Great Benefits, Great pay. Very relaxed environment. Most people there are prior service members. We are attached to an army national guard unit.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Thin line between perception and reality
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 21, 2018
Oh, I loved working at IAP at first. It offers a person almost all the opportunities that an Electronics Maintenance Technician could think of. But, then I started to see that Corporate had many shortcomings. First, there were hints of trouble in paradise when travel became difficult to get to the work location. Some company people were not accommodating and then I was forced to learn to do things on my own in a strange country...like find my way with no company interaction and having to use money that I later had to fight to get back over a very long time stretch. The company was so bad, they had many problems with getting people to fill their openings, so there were vacancies and even relocating of individuals. A lot of corporate shortfalls. As is the case, at times, throughout my career, I had a few co-workers that were difficult to work with. Well, again, I was to learn that the company had some problems. Seems that their ethics program is "lip service" only. They set up programs to satisfy government contract requirements, but when you try to report a problem they quickly get rid of you. They say that they want to work with you, but they won't let you relocate out of a bad situation; instead, they treat you so badly that they hope that you will resign...then, they "Blacklist" you. So, be forewarned about the practices of IAP; and don't just take my singular word...do some homework. (I wasn't the only victim; I know of at least 2 others that got bad treatment by them and no longer desire to work for them.)
Pros
Pay, travel, variety in work.
Cons
Corporate support
i enjoy working here the employees are helpful and friendly
Accountant II (Project) (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLAugust 5, 2018
Working at IAP was enjoyable. The employees are helpful and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job are the employees. The hardest part of the job was starting fresh with a different company.
This company does government contracting which was totally different from any accounting I had done prior. They were willing to teach me.
Culture of Company Bad
SERVICE ORDER DISPATCHER/DATE ENTRY CLERK (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAAugust 2, 2018
Fast pace from the start, High turn-over rate. Company Culture suffocates employee morale. Job responsibilities enlargement without any raise in compensation.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No Career advancement
Enjoyed my time at IAP
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Kuwait. Jordan and IraqAugust 1, 2018
I had a good time working for IAP in three different countries in the middle east, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq.
The people there were decent and made the working day pass with ease.
productive and very postive workforce
FREIGHT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJuly 24, 2018
I was a grounds laborer and felt the company support all around when it cam to awards and just company outings, management was stern but always fair never had any negative experiences.
Relaxed,friendly and coercive working environment with good worker boss relationship
Power Generation Technician (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 23, 2018
There room for career advancement and improvement,Materials and parts accountability should be championed,Sufficient manpower and tools should be deployed.tools,parts and materials inventory should be generated.service, repair and scheduled preventive maintenance service paperwork should be initiated for sponsor government accountability.
Pros
Being own boss at workplace, Less paperwork, family culture and unity at workplace, sundays half day
Cons
Scanty parts and tools, poor documentation and material accountability
Theater Property and Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanistanJuly 22, 2018
IAP looks out for employees. Never given task that can't be accomplished. Great R&R time. Work with no stress. Qualified management team. Very helpfull
Great Missin related work
Logistics Manager / ATOC (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 21, 2018
My employment is an OCONUS deployment in support of US and NATO Forces in Afghanistan. The days are long (12 hr Shifts x 7 days a week) The living arrangements are cramped and military barracks environment. The dining facility are cafeteria style so if you are used to this way of life the job isn't that bad.
High compensation, high demands
Travel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OverseasJuly 15, 2018
I worked on one of their overseas contracts. They are up front about the time you will spend overseas, and also try to be flexible when you need additional time off to handle personal business.
Pros
High compensation
Cons
Limited internal mobility, you live apart from your family.
Company going through evolutionary phase.
MENA Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 12, 2018
Company has gone through significant management changes over the past 8 years. Overseas projects expanded due to excellent service received year after year.
Driver
Shipping Coorinator (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 6, 2018
This is a fast pace work area were the employee are train to handle the cars that are coming off. They are train to take them thru the process for shipment to other location.
Excellent company with the exception to new staff.
Safety Manager (Construction/General Ind.) (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJune 29, 2018
I liked working for IAP. Some HR issues at the time.

They had some issues with the acquisition of a another company who's staff was not as committed to worker safety. IAP was very good, but those from the other company recruited less qualified candidates that required much more supervision and oversight.

Dave Nealy
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Low quality staff on some projects.
Iap
Clerk 1 (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 10, 2018
I had a good day at work, and I learned different things weekly, the hardest part on the job was nothing it ran smooth all the time. Management I had a good manager, the most enjoyable part on the is when everyone can get along.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAP WorldWide Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about