IAP WorldWide Services Employee Reviews

Tough
Associate (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJanuary 10, 2019
Severely undermanned. Over worked with no days off and 12 hour shifts. Managers challenge employees to leave then get upset when they move on to other companies. Plenty of gossiping.
Toxic and Hostile
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Avoid at all cost!
Very nice on the outside then you see the ugly inside after it’s too late.
No work/life balance at all.
Their ethics policy to treat everyone fairly is a nice plaque but not upheld.
If you’re looking, you deserve better. Keep looking.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Good Company
Senior Program Manager AES (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLDecember 18, 2018
IAP is overall a good Company. They are new to the aviation industry and have potential. They just need to invest in the right resources to make the transition more effective from roads and commodes to Aviation.
Pros
Very good company, Executives are easy to communicate with and often listen
Cons
Understaffed, Poor finacnial department, Internal compliance is a problem. No gray area when interperting the regulations.
Workplace and people were okay to work with.
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLNovember 25, 2018
As a property administrator,managing over one billion dollars worth of Class II, VII, and IX expendable equipment was a big task. The job was fast pace and required a lot of time due to constant changes.Traveling over 50 % of the time required a lot of long days and late night working to meet leadership demands. Overall I worked hard and never quit.
Pros
Na
Cons
50% Travel
I was Lead Electrical for US Navy Anti Ballistic Missile Base
MCSS (Former Employee) –  Agess Ashore Missile Command Deveselu RomaniaOctober 24, 2018
My position as Lead Electrical I was responsible for maintaining constant source of power to command center.

I was responsible for maintaining critical parts for replacement and training of new personal.

The remaining duties are Classified.
Pros
Most interesting job I have ever had
Cons
Long Hours
Great working environment
HVAC Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJOctober 16, 2018
Worked at Fort Dix , with a diversified group of co-workers from management to part time employees everyone complimented each other with their skill set.
Pros
good staff
Cons
Great Team building and moral support
Procurement/Supply Chain manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDOctober 2, 2018
During my tenure with IAP, I was able to provide workplace improvements. The team worked in a family environment and had monthly or quarterly cook outs to keep the high moral. The team looked out for one another which enhanced team cohesion.
A small family. You have an opportunity to laugh everyday.
Site Safety and Health Officer (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDSeptember 29, 2018
I enjoy working here. There will always be ups & downs throughout the daily flow of working with others. If you manage your interpersonal relationships with kindness and respect, you should be able to enjoy the work environment.
Pros
Free parking right up to the door.
Cons
Lack of Supervisor/Management training and team building opportunities.
Mechanic
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  BagramSeptember 28, 2018
IAP was a good place to work. The coordination between leadership and work force was lacking. I worked 80m hour5 weeks and was appreciated but there was little interaction between management and employee.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Home time
Unnecessarily Competitive - Fly under the radar
Global Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLSeptember 23, 2018
Flexible schedule and liniency for salaried employees. Work/family balance must be worked on, but can be achieved. Day 1 benefits. Great opportunities for experience.

But,

Forced to fly under the radar. Do not overstep your boundaries or else you will get swatted. Executive team appears every so often to put up a good face, but the disparity between company mission and company direction are an inside joke. The fear of the unknown drives associates to be more willing to throw others under the bus on the smallest issues. Be careful.
Pros
Flexible, 401K matching (not 100%), All-for-one attitudes
Cons
Competitive Environment, Management Unaware of Business Goals, Employees feel stuck
Positive and supportive work environment.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VirginiaSeptember 20, 2018
Productive and a very pleasant place to work. Managemet was friendly and supportive and the workplace culture was very pleasant.
Compensation and benefits was competitive.
Pros
Very supportive supervisor.
Cons
Retirement plan could be improved.
Good Job
Lead Electrical Technician/Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 18, 2018
Great hours, Great Benefits, Great pay. Very relaxed environment. Most people there are prior service members. We are attached to an army national guard unit.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Thin line between perception and reality
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 21, 2018
Oh, I loved working at IAP at first. It offers a person almost all the opportunities that an Electronics Maintenance Technician could think of. But, then I started to see that Corporate had many shortcomings. First, there were hints of trouble in paradise when travel became difficult to get to the work location. Some company people were not accommodating and then I was forced to learn to do things on my own in a strange country...like find my way with no company interaction and having to use money that I later had to fight to get back over a very long time stretch. The company was so bad, they had many problems with getting people to fill their openings, so there were vacancies and even relocating of individuals. A lot of corporate shortfalls. As is the case, at times, throughout my career, I had a few co-workers that were difficult to work with. Well, again, I was to learn that the company had some problems. Seems that their ethics program is "lip service" only. They set up programs to satisfy government contract requirements, but when you try to report a problem they quickly get rid of you. They say that they want to work with you, but they won't let you relocate out of a bad situation; instead, they treat you so badly that they hope that you will resign...then, they "Blacklist" you. So, be forewarned about the practices of IAP; and don't just take my singular word...do some homework. (I wasn't the only victim; I know of at least 2 others that got bad treatment by them and no longer desire to work for them.)
Pros
Pay, travel, variety in work.
Cons
Corporate support
Awesome
Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee) –  QatarAugust 11, 2018
This company pays very well and offered great benefits. I loved working for this company. It was also easy to move up with this company. I was sad to leave.
i enjoy working here the employees are helpful and friendly
Accountant II (Project) (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLAugust 5, 2018
Working at IAP was enjoyable. The employees are helpful and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job are the employees. The hardest part of the job was starting fresh with a different company.
This company does government contracting which was totally different from any accounting I had done prior. They were willing to teach me.
Culture of Company Bad
SERVICE ORDER DISPATCHER/DATE ENTRY CLERK (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAAugust 2, 2018
Fast pace from the start, High turn-over rate. Company Culture suffocates employee morale. Job responsibilities enlargement without any raise in compensation.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No Career advancement
Enjoyed my time at IAP
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Kuwait. Jordan and IraqAugust 1, 2018
I had a good time working for IAP in three different countries in the middle east, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq.
The people there were decent and made the working day pass with ease.
productive and very postive workforce
FREIGHT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJuly 24, 2018
I was a grounds laborer and felt the company support all around when it cam to awards and just company outings, management was stern but always fair never had any negative experiences.
Relaxed,friendly and coercive working environment with good worker boss relationship
Power Generation Technician (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 23, 2018
There room for career advancement and improvement,Materials and parts accountability should be championed,Sufficient manpower and tools should be deployed.tools,parts and materials inventory should be generated.service, repair and scheduled preventive maintenance service paperwork should be initiated for sponsor government accountability.
Pros
Being own boss at workplace, Less paperwork, family culture and unity at workplace, sundays half day
Cons
Scanty parts and tools, poor documentation and material accountability
Theater Property and Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanistanJuly 22, 2018
IAP looks out for employees. Never given task that can't be accomplished. Great R&R time. Work with no stress. Qualified management team. Very helpfull

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAP WorldWide Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about