IAP WorldWide Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
i enjoy working here the employees are helpful and friendly
Accountant II (Project) (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLAugust 5, 2018
Working at IAP was enjoyable. The employees are helpful and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job are the employees. The hardest part of the job was starting fresh with a different company.
This company does government contracting which was totally different from any accounting I had done prior. They were willing to teach me.
Culture of Company Bad
SERVICE ORDER DISPATCHER/DATE ENTRY CLERK (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAAugust 2, 2018
Fast pace from the start, High turn-over rate. Company Culture suffocates employee morale. Job responsibilities enlargement without any raise in compensation.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No Career advancement
Enjoyed my time at IAP
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Kuwait. Jordan and IraqAugust 1, 2018
I had a good time working for IAP in three different countries in the middle east, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq.
The people there were decent and made the working day pass with ease.
productive and very postive workforce
FREIGHT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJuly 24, 2018
I was a grounds laborer and felt the company support all around when it cam to awards and just company outings, management was stern but always fair never had any negative experiences.
Relaxed,friendly and coercive working environment with good worker boss relationship
Power Generation Technician (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 23, 2018
There room for career advancement and improvement,Materials and parts accountability should be championed,Sufficient manpower and tools should be deployed.tools,parts and materials inventory should be generated.service, repair and scheduled preventive maintenance service paperwork should be initiated for sponsor government accountability.
Pros
Being own boss at workplace, Less paperwork, family culture and unity at workplace, sundays half day
Cons
Scanty parts and tools, poor documentation and material accountability
Theater Property and Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanistanJuly 22, 2018
IAP looks out for employees. Never given task that can't be accomplished. Great R&R time. Work with no stress. Qualified management team. Very helpfull
Great Missin related work
Logistics Manager / ATOC (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 21, 2018
My employment is an OCONUS deployment in support of US and NATO Forces in Afghanistan. The days are long (12 hr Shifts x 7 days a week) The living arrangements are cramped and military barracks environment. The dining facility are cafeteria style so if you are used to this way of life the job isn't that bad.
High compensation, high demands
Travel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OverseasJuly 15, 2018
I worked on one of their overseas contracts. They are up front about the time you will spend overseas, and also try to be flexible when you need additional time off to handle personal business.
Pros
High compensation
Cons
Limited internal mobility, you live apart from your family.
Company going through evolutionary phase.
MENA Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 12, 2018
Company has gone through significant management changes over the past 8 years. Overseas projects expanded due to excellent service received year after year.
Driver
Shipping Coorinator (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 6, 2018
This is a fast pace work area were the employee are train to handle the cars that are coming off. They are train to take them thru the process for shipment to other location.

Want to know more about IAP WorldWide Services?

Ask a question
Excellent company with the exception to new staff.
Safety Manager (Construction/General Ind.) (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJune 29, 2018
I liked working for IAP. Some HR issues at the time.

They had some issues with the acquisition of a another company who's staff was not as committed to worker safety. IAP was very good, but those from the other company recruited less qualified candidates that required much more supervision and oversight.

Dave Nealy
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Low quality staff on some projects.
Iap
Clerk 1 (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 10, 2018
I had a good day at work, and I learned different things weekly, the hardest part on the job was nothing it ran smooth all the time. Management I had a good manager, the most enjoyable part on the is when everyone can get along.
Promoted from Proposal Manager to Capture Manager in 3 months
Director of Capture Management (Former Employee) –  Cocoa Beach, FLMay 14, 2018
Company identifies and moves employees from within to areas that are more productive and beneficial. I was promoted quickly from proposal manager to capture and enjoyed the challenges presented. Typically worked 11 hours daily and often weekends.
Pros
Promoted quickly to position of responsibility and decision making
Management Lost its Way
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLApril 20, 2018
The company under new ownership continues to squeeze its employees and keeps them in the dark about the future of the company. Unless you are part of the "boys club", there is little to do but keep your head down and attempt to find a new role. I would avoid, if I were you, there are plenty of better contractors out there that value their employees.
Pros
Florida weather
Cons
management, pay, culture
The management is suck
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  APO AEApril 15, 2018
Work could be easy, but they make it stressful, I would blame on that the management. There is such a thing favoritism. If you are on top of his list then you be ok, but if you on the bottom of his list (which I would say his hate list, why is a hate list? because you would not be welcomed to ask any question) then you are going to suffer, you be on hook 24 hours no matter what. In my case I am great at my work performance. It is just his personal dislikes effecting work.
IAP Good to Work For
Senior Intelligence Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXMarch 18, 2018
I would say in general IAP is a good company to work for. They seem to offer higher pay to their employees as compared to some of the other contracting companies. In offer higher salaries, they also seem to tend not to offer pay raises, which is a down side if anyone is looking to improve salary. There seem to be some room for promotion, depending where you are employed, but that may or may not be based on IAP determinations, it may be based on your work sight promotion openings.
Pros
Higher Salary than other companies
Cons
No Pay Raises per year
Fun and relaxed environment to work in.
Driver/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 14, 2018
Always offered training for self and job improvement. Always rewarded employees work with give aways or company gifts. It was a relaxed and easy going environment to work in. It was easy working with other employees and working for them as well.
Pros
Good benefits package
Cons
Overtime had a cut off point
loved it there
Warehouse operation manager/ driver/ sign maker (Former Employee) –  Fort MwadeMarch 8, 2018
i woulnd still be there if they had not lost the contract to the lowest bidder was a great jpob and management was great they gave you work and let you do your job without looking over yoour sholder i had been rewarded several medals for great workmanship safety and work well done also the money was great
I really wasn't there long enough.
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMarch 7, 2018
No opinion. I worked offsite for a large portion of the time on projects. Did not get involved with the major overseas projects. I chose to leave when I did for better career advancement opportunity in Virginia.
A great group on our site and deprtment
Inspector/Quality Assurance/Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 25, 2018
Work was consistent to busy on an annual cycle. I learned more than I can state due to the location of the assignment. Management was a mix bag. Some micro-managers, others higher ups were more independent. Hardest aspect, frustration with select micro-managers.Most enjoyable, our direct associates and immediate associates. Externally, customers on the installation that we served.
Pros
Relatively independent position, serving the type customers where we were stationed.
Cons
Disingenuous managers from corporate, several with other contractor companies we had to interact with.