IAP WorldWide Services Employee Reviews

Iap
Clerk 1 (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 10, 2018
I had a good day at work, and I learned different things weekly, the hardest part on the job was nothing it ran smooth all the time. Management I had a good manager, the most enjoyable part on the is when everyone can get along.
Promoted from Proposal Manager to Capture Manager in 3 months
Director of Capture Management (Former Employee) –  Cocoa Beach, FLMay 14, 2018
Company identifies and moves employees from within to areas that are more productive and beneficial. I was promoted quickly from proposal manager to capture and enjoyed the challenges presented. Typically worked 11 hours daily and often weekends.
Pros
Promoted quickly to position of responsibility and decision making
Management Lost its Way
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLApril 20, 2018
The company under new ownership continues to squeeze its employees and keeps them in the dark about the future of the company. Unless you are part of the "boys club", there is little to do but keep your head down and attempt to find a new role. I would avoid, if I were you, there are plenty of better contractors out there that value their employees.
Pros
Florida weather
Cons
management, pay, culture
The management is suck
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  APO AEApril 15, 2018
Work could be easy, but they make it stressful, I would blame on that the management. There is such a thing favoritism. If you are on top of his list then you be ok, but if you on the bottom of his list (which I would say his hate list, why is a hate list? because you would not be welcomed to ask any question) then you are going to suffer, you be on hook 24 hours no matter what. In my case I am great at my work performance. It is just his personal dislikes effecting work.
IAP Good to Work For
Senior Intelligence Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXMarch 18, 2018
I would say in general IAP is a good company to work for. They seem to offer higher pay to their employees as compared to some of the other contracting companies. In offer higher salaries, they also seem to tend not to offer pay raises, which is a down side if anyone is looking to improve salary. There seem to be some room for promotion, depending where you are employed, but that may or may not be based on IAP determinations, it may be based on your work sight promotion openings.
Pros
Higher Salary than other companies
Cons
No Pay Raises per year
Fun and relaxed environment to work in.
Driver/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 14, 2018
Always offered training for self and job improvement. Always rewarded employees work with give aways or company gifts. It was a relaxed and easy going environment to work in. It was easy working with other employees and working for them as well.
Pros
Good benefits package
Cons
Overtime had a cut off point
loved it there
Warehouse operation manager/ driver/ sign maker (Former Employee) –  Fort MwadeMarch 8, 2018
i woulnd still be there if they had not lost the contract to the lowest bidder was a great jpob and management was great they gave you work and let you do your job without looking over yoour sholder i had been rewarded several medals for great workmanship safety and work well done also the money was great
I really wasn't there long enough.
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMarch 7, 2018
No opinion. I worked offsite for a large portion of the time on projects. Did not get involved with the major overseas projects. I chose to leave when I did for better career advancement opportunity in Virginia.
A great group on our site and deprtment
Inspector/Quality Assurance/Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 25, 2018
Work was consistent to busy on an annual cycle. I learned more than I can state due to the location of the assignment. Management was a mix bag. Some micro-managers, others higher ups were more independent. Hardest aspect, frustration with select micro-managers.Most enjoyable, our direct associates and immediate associates. Externally, customers on the installation that we served.
Pros
Relatively independent position, serving the type customers where we were stationed.
Cons
Disingenuous managers from corporate, several with other contractor companies we had to interact with.
Excellent Company
Director Operations/Program Development (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 20, 2018
Location was excellent and provided plenty of opportunities to travel in the United States from coast to coast. Good people to work with and support staff was efficient and effective.
Lack of knowledge of the Prime Customer
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJanuary 30, 2018
My work day usually started very early and ended very late.

Management repeatedly hired individuals with the expectation that they will be cleared by the Government, however, in several cases many individuals did not meet the requirements and lost their employment; this repeatedly caused delays.

Contract budgets and funding were routinely overrun.
Pros
The possibility of travelling.
Cons
Overworked and seldom hear by management, lack of knowledge of the Government requirements and environment, and disregard its employee's safety and will-being for the sake of Government.
overall good
Hazmat Technician (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJanuary 18, 2018
I give this company a good rating with benefits and also good competitive hourly wages. Training at this company is also good. career advancement is not so good
benefits
Cons
advancement
Company changed ownership
Preventative Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAJanuary 15, 2018
This company is no longer in business. They changed ownership. I did not switch over when company changed over to new ownership due to lack of advancement.
Pros
Cons
Company went put of business.
Great company to work for. Fun and goal oriented place to work. Outstanding safety culture
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  BagrāmJanuary 15, 2018
Great company to work for. I will work for this organization again any time. Excellent safety structure. Very motivating work environment.
A+++++ Organization.
Pros
Safe and fun work environment. Great management team.
Cons
Short-lived contract projects. Job security issues associated with shrot contract terms
Awesome Professional Place to work
Notice to Airman (NOTAMs) to ensure all sections (Former Employee) –  Aeronautical information ManagementJanuary 5, 2018
IAP World Wide Services is a great employer that offers a comfortable place to work, a great experience, and an interesting and dynamic environment. I highly recommend this employer.
good job
Recreation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CADecember 23, 2017
great place to work, good pay & friendly people lost of opening in all fields. lots of open jobs + working in the gym had lots of stuff to do. Take any opening to get your foot in the door
Pros
a lot of opening
Cons
nothing
great place to work, a few bad managers spoiled it for everybody
Laborer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GADecember 19, 2017
1 or 2 bad managers in a dictating role, low and mid level management great, safety first attitude, laid back atmosphere, very physically demanding, project manager and COR are very corrupt
Pros
good pay, good hours, laid back
Cons
project manager and COR very corrupt and shady
Very fast paced rewarding place to work.
Operations and Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLDecember 11, 2017
Overall the work culture at IAP is very relaxed yet fast paced. Everyone is more like family than co workers which creates an excellent Team environment. Management is the best I have ever worked with.
Good
Sr. Systems Administrator - WAN (Former Employee) –  FPODecember 8, 2017
They are a good company, and I would work for them again if the opportunity arose. Although, I had an issue with my on-boarding process, it was explained later that I was the first person on the contract and they really didn't know what to expect.

Over all the people I interacted with had good hearts and tried to make things right.
Micro-Manage
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXDecember 4, 2017
The job isn't difficult; however, do not like the micro-management culture. I was hired based on my experience and didn't get an interview. My personality isn't aligning with fellow co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAP WorldWide Services. Our community is ready to answer.