IAS Employee Reviews

Excellent benefit good bosses
Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 25, 2019
IAS only had contract for 2 years and you could come back after 6 months the pay is good and you have the opportunity to work in different areas of USAA.
Poor management
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Irwinville, GASeptember 3, 2019
When I started it was a great place to work. They changed management and it went down hill. No reguard for fmcsa rules. I was told to run illegal, or to cheat as they put it to get something they wanted done. Poorly kept equipment. Most of it would not pass a road side inspection. I basically felt like they had no reguard for my safety as long as what they wanted got done. Should have kept the old manager.
Sucks you dry!!!
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 23, 2019
Working for this company at first I thought was promising. Boy was I wrong. The department has gone down fast!! Turn over is ridiculous! The new claims manager has no experience dealing with this line of work. No connection with any of his employees. Never tries to establish any either. Upper management is only in it for numbers. They don’t care who they hire as long as you can answer a phone. Pays sucks! They will not give you raises reflective of your worth! Bare minimum at best. They have lost employee after employee. Those that have been there for over 3 years are leaving or have left. Words of advice the QA trainer, your first point of contact , has a personality like Hitler. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!
Fun Work Place
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Ann, MOFebruary 12, 2019
Take inbound phone sales
management is great
great environment for workers
great place to work
have game rooms and ping pong table
everyone employee is great
Great education
Therapist /Intern (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 30, 2019
It was a good place to get a diverse population to work with. I had the opportunity to work with domestic violence victims, sex trade victims. I worked with young women who were homeless and abandoned for a multitude of reasons. Its a job that really pulls on your heart strings but I would definitely do it over again.
Pros
alot of hours really fast if you want
Cons
intern / no money compensation
Great team atmosphere and fun, happy, coworkers
F&I Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2019
IAS was hands down my favorite place I've ever worked. The staff all the way from the top down are extremely encouraging and pleasant to work with. The job was challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Pay was slightly below market average
ok to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 27, 2018
managers think of only themselves
employees are hard workers but not appreciated by management
bonus were cut/ time off was cut
all around moral of the company is depressing
Pros
time is never an issue
Cons
slow
productive
PROJECT SPECIALIST I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 7, 2018
Work is contract based and/ or seasonal. Little work-life balance. Only recommend if you are searching for a career in accounting. Also, if you are single.
Favorite job yet
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2018
This has been my favorite job that I've ever had. Not only do I love what I do, but I also love the people I work with. It's a phenomenal team and our boss is the greatest.
Spacious Exciting workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Canoga Park, CAOctober 19, 2018
Working at IAS helped me become a better multitasker. I learned better organization skills. The most enjoyably part of the job was speaking to kind costumers. Our break room was huge with plenty of vending machines.
Stressful but good employees
Sales Support Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 26, 2018
I worked there for over 2 years and put my blood sweat and tears into everything I did. I didn't feel like I was appreciated by the higher management. When the new CEO came on board I know it was only a matter of time. My 2 supervisors spoke highly of me, but that was not enough to keep me on board.
Pros
Great perks
Cons
Very stressful
loved working here
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 26, 2018
I enjoyed every minute of working there. The owner passed away. The business is closing due to the death of the owner there is nothing more to say. it was a loss to the community, to the family, to the co-workers , and to society as a whole.
Optional
Claims CSR / Accounts receivable (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLNovember 20, 2017
I really enjoyed working at IAS and the opportunity to learn as much as I did. I was extremely good at what I did and the claims process and customer service came very easy to me. I had the opportunity to learn more about the healthcare world through claim processing as well the different aspects of the types of claims that we handled. This was a high paced call center and when other departments needed help I was knowledgeable enough to help with any sales of policies and help with the subrogation files which eventually was added to a daily duty.
Good location
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 7, 2017
New CEO has brought several changes Many positive, many negative. Unfortunately good people are beginning to lose their jobs and replaced by folks that used to work with said CEO.
It was not the most happy place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 1, 2017
The work place most of the time was not happy place, most of the employees have left my department.They lost 8 people in 2 months.Most of the time respect was not a word they did not know the meaning to.
Pros
1/2 Fridays every other week
Cons
managers hard to talk to
I had fun working with this company.
Ramp AGENT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2017
everyday at work i learn new things,And the hardest part of my job was the sun,but i still use to what i know best,The most enjoyable part the job is that,I enter act with new people or customer everyday,The workplace culture was very excellent,The management was very organize.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
15 to 30 min break
Agent
Import/Export Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 15, 2017
My review working for this company isn't very uplifting, the company is a good company for someone that is not looking to advance and just looking for a job.
Pros
Very cultural
Cons
No advancement
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, SCMarch 17, 2017
come in and prepare for the night stock up the line and start preparing foods as ordered management was great to get along with made working very simple
Flawlessly detailed in presentation and delivery of customer service and known for demonstrating warmth, graciousness, efficiency, knowledge.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2017
Dispatched for vehicle inspections.
Claims itemization for processing all vehicle information.
Provided excellent customer service to clients when confirming/scheduling appraisal inspections.
Verification of vehicle ownership through Department of Motor Vehicles. Data entry of invoices and claims processing to insurance companies through Quick books. File Management of all claims, appraisals and accounts receivables. Grateful for the opportunity that i utilized to learn very many different aspects of insurance and accidents.
Pros
Flexible, human, understading, hard-working, motivating and supporting
Cons
Wanting to move up in company
Excellent place to work with great people who are great at what they do.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 20, 2017
Great company. Lots of fun food days. They are involved in a lot of community activities such as Toys for Tots, Breast Cancer awareness and several others. Comfortable dress and the hours are great.
Pros
Leaving at noon on Fridays