IASIS Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Clerk Scanning
Clerk Business Offices (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2018
It was a good place to work mannegment was not so good not good communication and they will not give you chance to advance they will want to keep in one job no cross training and it was a okay place to work but I learned a lot from that place thank full to had started to work there there was people that help a lot.
misleading job description and opportunity description
manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2018
overwork with managers that should be directors, managers report to vp directly no director. job advertisement is misleading, they should hire analyst
Cons
misleading requirements
N/a
Physician Group of Utah (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 20, 2018
I don't want to review the company; it was an Ok company to work for but all leadership was out of state so getting projects completed became challenging
Nice friendly place to work
Medical collector II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2018
Had to do 65 accounts a day. Learned a lot about Medicaid and Medicare. Management was new and did not have a lot of knowledge and experience. Had access to lots of programs
Pros
friendly place to work....
Cons
management
Customer Service. Front Desk Receptionist
Steward (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTApril 24, 2018
Every day I worked at the Front desk, Greeted the mail man and Deliveries of supplies ect. The people were pleasant to work with, we moved to new System that made things Easier to process. Took calls from Patients on bills, collected Insurance info, Did payments, did Discount adjustments. Transferred credit from one account to another of patients accounts. Did financial aid applications, collected income info sent to the Hospital CFO, then sent letters to the patients with the Decision from the CFO. Added Insurance and billed out.
Pros
The weekly hours are adjujsted so friday we work 6 hrs.
Cons
They do not have to give Breaks. and management is really Strict.
Company lax on upholding policies, benefits comperable. Easy time off obtained.
Scanner Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2018
Company benefits comperable with other healthcare facilities. Easy access for time off requests. Multiple specialties to work for ... company however is lax in upholding policies .
Local area community hospital
Clinic Manager / Safety Director/ Marketing (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTMarch 26, 2018
Large hospital that is revenue focused. None of the senior level management has a healthcare background, getting permission to change or purchase anything has to have revenue generating applications.
Excellent company to work for, recently acquired by Steward Health Care LLC
Director, and Manager, Compliance Coding Audits (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 14, 2018
IASIS is an innovative company using the latest technology to provide quality care in all health care settings. As manager/director coding compliance this position allowed interaction with the 16 facilities owned by IASIS. The corporate offices are in Franklin, TN with hospitals and clinics in Utah, Arizona, Texas and Louisiana. I was privileged to work with inpatient, outpatient, professional coders and nurses as auditor, subject matter expert and educator following quarterly audits.
In the corporate office the work environment was professional. You are in direct contact with lawyers, CEO, CFO, medical doctors and IT.
The recent acquisition is moving the corporate offices to Dallas, TX. Relocation is not part of my career path. Therefore, seeking employment in the Nashville area is important to my family.

Excellent company, work environment and culture of compliance.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Frequent travel, none of our facilities in TN.
Great Employer
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 7, 2018
This is a great place to work and the people are like family. Would recommend to family or close friends. All the upper management team is wonderful and very hands-on.
Extremely Stressful Environment
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 14, 2018
In my department and many othets, there is far too much work to do. It's crazy busy all shift. Demands keep piling up and things are falling through the cracks. This isn't good for anyone and we're stressed to the breaking point. I never go a day without hearing frustrated coworkers say how much they hate working here. It's sad. People are mostly kind here save for a few bad apples. Turnover is high.
Pros
Cons
Few breaks, long hours, stress, overwhelming work load
experience
Multi Site Director Food and Nutrition Services (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 13, 2018
I have worked for the organization for 10 years. I have been promoted twice and manage all food operations for entire network.
The current goal of the organization is to be the best workplace in the valley. Organization was acquired at the end of 2017 and is now the largest for profit healthcare organization in the country
Stay away
PBX Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTFebruary 11, 2018
I worked here for 2 1/2 years on PRN position in PBX position I was an excellent employee. I never got a bad review, I was never once late and only called in sick one day in 2 1/2 years. The management here is very unprofessional the PBX area falls under Security and to my point of view was never managed properly. I felt like I was in high school again. Such games and favoritism. Different rules for different people. There was no one to turn to. They have so many employees going in and out of there you would there you would think someone would notice maybe it's a management problem! Oh well just my opinion.
Great Company Culture
Executive Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 30, 2018
I truly enjoyed my experience working here. Everyone genuinely cared about each other and all management made sure their employees were taken care of.
Very busy office
Assistant Business Office Director (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJanuary 29, 2018
They gave hardly any training on the computer or with the duties of the job. Were at times very hard to work with. The teams did not work well together at times.
Former Employee
DBA Health Choice Arizona (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 29, 2018
I enjoy working with this company. I got burnt out working excessive hours every week. I would love to go back and work with the company the pay was good.
Pros
the pay
Cons
excessive hours
Great people to work with lack of communication from management at times.
Account Analyst - AR Administator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 22, 2018
I open and close accounts help employees with their expense reports. Make weekly deposits. Set up delete users from Cashpro. Purchase and recall T Bills. I learned to work in many different systems and with different people. Positive workplace environment, great people to work with. Communication from management needs improvement. Is to not let stress take control. The people worked with made the job enjoyable.
Pros
Monthly birthday celebrations with free food.
Cons
Lack of communication from supervisors, stress due to supervisors needing projects done asap not given decent notice.
Management is terrible
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJanuary 20, 2018
I agree with the earlier post about management. All there interested in is themselves. Time is money and money is most important to Iasis. They hire unqualified people.
Pros
Cons
Lunch
Good place and people
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2018
You become part of a team. Some days are non stop, stressful, yet can be productive. Other days are slow and can get a lot done and ready to catch up to the busy days.
Pros
always work to do
Cons
on busy days, breaks are rare.
Challenging work environment
Director Clinical Systems (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 16, 2018
Had autonomy in my position and as director I managed clinical information systems for 18 hospitals nationwide. For over six years I experienced both growth and development, exceeding my expectations.
educational on health care, insurance and customer service
SCHEDULER (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJanuary 11, 2018
* Fast Pace
*Always adjusting to change
*Multi tasking
*updates on insurance companies
*pre reg pt
*obtaining authorizations
*inbound outbound calls
Pros
bonus
Cons
shortage of employees