IBERIABANK
59Below average

IBERIABANK Employee Reviews

United States250 reviews
Market manager was very condescending. When she would arrive at the branch the tension became extremely thick. She had absolutely no clue how to talk to people. As the Head Teller I made chump change for the amount of responsibility, under $13.00 an hour after 4 years. . No diversity in management and no room to advance. The bank is strong and has awesome products.
Great place to work. I resigned for a better position in another bank and still regretted it.
Pros
Fair compensation compared with other banks
Best place to work in the USA. We rocked it to assist our customers during the COVID-19 event. Our team worked around the clock with a great corporate culture to set the standard for PPP SBA7a loans! We raised her bar. #GoTeam #IBERIABANK
Pros
Corporate Culture
Cons
Like working there just wanted something knew everybody is friendly care about they workers and employees it's a good place to work at and the hours are flexible
Many opportunities for learning and advancement. Company offers great benefits and compensation. Company offers good leadership and directions. Company offers great training opportunities.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Loved working there. Have nothing bad to say. They didn't pay enough so our entire mortgage department moved companies so there was nothing else there.
What a waste of time. Zero technology zero flexibility lies lies. Just a dead end place going nowhere. Was so happy to leave it was the best feeling. Work for a fantastic company now. Waisted cases of paper because management lacks basic skills.
Pros
Nnothing everything with this place was bad.rude people
Cons
Rude and out of touch.
The Management of the local office was challenging. A work life balance was not encouraged. Employee motivation is not a priority. The overall corporation has excellent people. The client experience is somewhat of a priority but in the end the payout of the local manager was the priority.
I will not review a company, it is against my belief to be forced to review a company. The management has changed and no longer there, please do not require this.
I enjoyed this detail oriented job. Starting with the loan applicant's information and assisting the loan officer to take the loan from beginning to end was satisfying and very interesting.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBERIABANK?
I haven’t always hated my job. The job itself isn’t hard, it’s MANAGEMENT, HR don’t see that, they continue to get rid of good people and keep the ones that make production low every month. New Management is RUDE, plays a lot of favoritism and feeds off of drama. We have a lot of festivities/potlucks/donuts to make HR think this is a great Dept! You will pay for it later! Stressful Environment. Nothing is confidential with HR, it will be used against you. Lot of room for growth, but you have to be the right color.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Benefits, MicroManagement, Drama, Favortism, Manipulative, Judgmental
IBERIABANK is a wonderful place to work. Management is great at helping you grow and learn. Coworkers work together as a team and support one another. Excellent customer service and giving back to the community in which we serve is a top priority for the company.
The new collections supervisor lies a lot and will get her way with HR. Collections Supervisor comes in every Monday and talks about her different boyfriends and where she went on a date. Not work related. But will intimidate a collector about their work ethics on the collections floor. Nothing is confidential with HR, start looking for another job b/c they will fire you. It’s all about color at this bank. Very Unprofessional work environment. The collections supervisor will encourage her managers to lie to their team to make HR think she is doing such a great job. She is only creating problems.You have to be a certain color to get a higher position. They play a lot of favoritism. Nothing is confidential with HR.
Manage a rap of MLO's and build Relationships Internal and External. Mortgage input system is ok and they are making improvements. Good set of mortgage products need better Dr Program
Pros
Good Comp plan
Cons
Little Leadership
Enjoyed Every Minute. I learned a lot from the people and surroundings. I met tons of community members and learned many life lessons. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with the great people at Iberia Bank.
A typical day was covering my tracks because the manager had other employees sabotaging my work efforts. Told to me by my supervisor. Racist corp. There is no God.
Pros
Easy, easy, easy job. Not processing instead more like data entry.
Cons
Toxic environment, Nepotism, Racism, stolen ideas, white people do best.
They are focused on maintaining customers and providing quality services. The work environment allows you to focus on completeing tasks and flexible hours.
I worked for Iberia for 9 years loved products and services...I was bounced around to several offices to help improve them and did whatever they asked..they betrayed me and upper management in the end was awful ..no support ...they have nepatism and favoritism..there no confidential rapport with HR and management habitually lies to you and about you.
I dont enjoy working here at alll. The current manager has no respect for the people that work under her. No training manual, you learn by sitting with someone and listen to them talk. A lot favoritism goes on with customers and workers. Compensation was okay! Benefits not all that great. Very unprofessional working environment, some not all was able to wear what they wanted. Business isn’t Business unless it was personal. That is the only way you can keep your job
I had to deal with customers complaints about their local branch in LA, When i worked in Little Rock, AR. Customers were never happy about that. I didn't feel like i got enough training. The management was more concerned about their upper management, than the employees.
Its all about the right color unless u have been around from the beginning & they need u....the company us NOT a good place to work 4 minorities. Obe ex co worket was fired from another bank of coursee they r the right color & there old boss hired them knowing they were fired 4 unethical reason against the companys policy but hired them at this bank becuz they were leaving & would bring them in with them
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBERIABANK. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.2
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight