Ibex Employee Reviews

Found 1,444 reviews matching the search See all 1,761 reviews
Good for career developement
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bend OregonSeptember 20, 2018
It’s a big company; it’s not always easy to work for a big company.

If you work hard, show up everyday, take time off per procedure, and follow procedures you can get the developement that will help you with long term goals.

This is probably not a long term (10+ years) plan for most, however if your willing to put in a few years you can be trained while getting paid to do what you want with another company.

Not really a family oriented company.
Supportive and dynamic workplace
Senior advisor technical support (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORSeptember 20, 2018
Overall my experience with Ibex has been really great, I recently left for another job that promised more pay, but overall after moving away from my old position at Ibex. I've come to appreciate all the things they still do for us.
You get lots of benefits, the management is extremely professional and accommodating.
PTO, Oregon sick leave, putting in for time off if done in advance you'll usually get it, I feel that overall Ibex is a great place to work, and I'm actually trying to get hired there again.
Pros
Amazing coworkers, respectful and supportive management, always learning, not too far from where I live
Cons
Raises don't usually come that often but there are opportunities for incentives/overtime, without good positioning customers can be difficult.
September 21, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive ibex experience! We are so happy to hear your feedback.

Very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 13, 2018
IBEX was constantly changing which is described in the outline however some of those changes would benefit depending on who you are. There always seem to be issues when it came to an agents bonus.
September 21, 2018

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! As a company, we strive to be a great place to work for all of our employees so we apologize you did not enjoy your employee experience.

We want to understand your journey with ibex so that we can use that feedback to help make ibex a better place to work. We encourage you to reach out to ibexexperience@ibex.co so that we can coordinate a discussion regarding that feedback.

We are open and willing to listen to all that you have to say!

Would not recommend at all.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 12, 2018
I was at Ibex in Hampton, VA less than a month. The training was classroom for two weeks, in a high school atmosphere with chattering all the time. After five to six hours of this, the instructor was tired, understandably. We were told that we would have a week of call training on the floor, but were immediately thrown to the wolves, trying to operate twelve open tabs and taking calls from real customers. This is very bad service for the poor customers, who have to spend many minutes of hold time while the new agent is trying to negotiate the computer screens and search for answers. The training has to include generous time to properly train new agents in the intricacies of negotiating the one dozen screens. I suggest teams of two, using scripts for the caller agent, to teach technique without using live phone calls. The disservice to real clients is horrible. Being that this is a typical call center, maybe the turnover wouldn't be so massive if the training was adequate.
Pros
Pay is quite good for a call center job
Cons
Woefully inadequate training, chattering children
September 21, 2018

It is important to us that we are providing the best training possible to our Agents each and every day. We encourage you to reach out to ibexexperience@ibex.co so that we can coordinate a discussion regarding your feedback on your training experience.

It's okay
Tech support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78249September 12, 2018
I worked doing tech support for "pear" products. It was fun speaking with different people across the states. It was cool learning more about "pear" products. The people i worked with were cool to an extent but it was very dramatic. there was a lot of her said she said and dating and break ups very much so like high school. favoritism is a big deal around there to. this was back in 2015 so very well could have changed.
Pros
good pay benefits
Cons
drama favoratism

I loved it
Technical support (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXSeptember 10, 2018
I unfortunately was not able to stay do to personal reasons with my family . I absolutely loved the environment and the people and management staff very informative and helpful and understanding great team
Pros
Work with you plenty of time to train and be comfortable with the job
September 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive ibex experience! We appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your employee experience.

it is an okay place.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 10, 2018
The co-workers are what really makes the place interesting.
however there are down falls of working in any call center.
If you need a job this is not a bad place to start.
Pros
co-workers.
Cons
short breaks
Stressful low pay
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 8, 2018
Pay was low for comparable jobs in the area. Management is a disaster and play favorites HEAVILY. They are completely unorganized and it's all about who you know
Pros
Good employee friends
Cons
Everything else
September 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We are sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with ibex at our Pittsburgh location. As a company, we strive to be a great place to work for all of our employees.

We are open and willing to listen to all that you have to say

Easy air conditioned desk job
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2018
Ibex has an extensive training program that will ensure you're ready to work on the production floor for whichever company you're hired for. You will learn how to diagnose and troubleshoot many different potential issues.

Management is very friendly, but can be extremely difficult to get in touch with. With how many people are working at this location it can feel as if none of the management know who you are.

The most difficult part of the job is being micromanaged on every minute, and every second of your day. If you drink a lot of water each day and require frequent use of the restroom be prepared for someone to eventually talk to you about "excessive" break time.
Pros
Air conditioned office job
Cons
Extremely short breaks, short lunch break, every second of your day being monitored
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 7, 2018
Ibex has a company called Frontier Communication and the management is HORRIBLE! They barely work with you on normal life mishaps. Overall, the employees are who make it better because they try to enjoy one another, but the company wants them to be like robots and not say a word.

Slow
Lead Traffic Coodinator (Former Employee) –  Hampton vaSeptember 6, 2018
Ibx is not a bad place to work for it's just they do not you know what you do where there ages are concerned or people in general their work a person and won't pay until they give out incentives and then won't pay put the stages through a lot of changes or trying to even make anything
Pros
Food
Cons
Insurance
Good boss
ACCOUNT MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVSeptember 6, 2018
The most impressive aspect of your employment at IBEX GLOBAL is the involvement of the CEO. He visited often and usually brought good news like raises.
Call center environment
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 3, 2018
relaxed place to work, vendors for lunch, incentives to keep us motivated, pay was very low for the type of work we were during, no chance for promotion
Another call center
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 30, 2018
Fun place and easy going. Job was easy to do if you are into technical problem solving over the phones. Only left because of the distance and to advance career.
A very stressful environment. Employees were treated like animals. They lied to people all the time.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNAugust 30, 2018
Upper Management did not care about their employees nor did they care about the corporations for whom the did business for. Continually required employees to violate instructions from Att corporation. They were abusive in their interactions with the employees.
September 3, 2018

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We are sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with ibex at our Spring Hill location. As a company, we strive to be a great place to work for all of our employees.

We are open and willing to listen to all that you have to say!

Great Culture and Work Enviroment.
Advocate (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORAugust 28, 2018
Ibex is an AMAZING place to work. I love IBEX because there is so much room for growth and advancement. I've worked for IBEX for almost 2 years now and have brought several of my friends aboard as well. I love helping customers and providing the best customer service possible.
Pros
Great people, great work, great pay.
Cons
Personally have nothing I can say is a con
September 3, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive ibex experience! We really appreciate your feedback!

I loved Ibex
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAAugust 28, 2018
Ibex is a great place to work. The hours are great , flexibility is great , co workers were nice. And I learned a lot of new things while working at ibex. Definitely something I’d recommend to others.
September 3, 2018

Challenging work environment with opportunity to hone important skills
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVAugust 24, 2018
My day was spent answering tech support calls regarding Frontier Internet Service. The job came with it's own amount of stress, as with any customer service type job. But the overall work environment was pleasant and the management was very helpful.
Pros
Decent pay, advancement opportunity
Cons
Strict break policies, stressful
Training not productive
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 23, 2018
Training not productive at all. Test every other day. The way the training was set up couldn't learn my job good enough to do my job. The pay was twice a month I wanted to get paid every 2 weeks not on set days. The atmosphere not for me a lot of the younger generation work at IBEX. They say it was a dress code but it wasn't.
Pros
Cons
Poor training, The way you get paid
Could be better.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNAugust 22, 2018
The enviroment was very mixed. There's always something going on with the weekends, like pancakes or pizza or something like that. I enjoyed my job and communicating with coworkers.
Pros
Weekend activities, special incentives
Cons
Bad management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight