Ibex
50Below average

Ibex Employee Reviews

United States1,955 reviews
Found 1,955 reviews matching the search
It is a good company nice management most of them. Needs alittle more help. The calls are great back to back. A lot of new things to learn and get used to new systems.
One of the worst places I’ve ever worked
I don’t know at what point in my time, as an employee at Ibex, I realized how unprofessional and disorganized the Spring Hill site is. In training, the trainer was regularly unprepared and log on credentials took 6 days to get to us, which is the entire first week of our 4 week training seminar in a classroom setting. As my employment progressed, management was inconsistent and would regularly force you to take the fall for something that wouldnt ordinarily be a problem. Don’t work here, the company does not care. The hours are not flexible, and the location is in the middle of nowhere. I regularly drove an hour one way to work from Nashville even though it was advertised as being within 30 minutes of Nashville.
Ibex global is the best paying job
If you are looking for a good paying job ibex is where to be..the sales part is the easiest part. If you are a shy or shut in person the job is definitely not for you.
I would not work at that company they do not train well put you on floor and then rate you in last then two weeks
They was sued for not paying oh yes they had different cultures people would use the bathroom on the floor they have to have hazmat come in and clean the bathroom people would have come on their menstrual and would leave blood in the chairsI sit beside a guy who never took a bath and smell bad I would never work for a place like that again
Well there is a ping pong table lol
There is a nice trail to walk on during lunch, with deer always around, a soothing waterfall in a pond. Lunch benches under trees are nice, there is also a big indoor eating area of course with microwaves and refrigerators. They have a system that can pay money to you from your upcoming check that can be used like an atm or money sent right to your account. Open many hours with many shifts available. Nice people to work with and overtime is almost always available.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I enjoyed working here but not healthy environment
This may not be current review now as it has been a while since I worked here but most of the time the support was not great from my supervisor regarding family issues and this may have changed now.
Only apply to Ibex if no other employment is available
Over all the work environment us stressful as they do nothing to compensate the customers by communicating to the company they are hired by to do customer service work for them, that Ibex employees are very limited in trying to keep their customers from leaving and that they need to come up with something that can help make Ibex's employees keep their customers
Loved working at Ibex
Worked for this company for a little over 4 yrs. Management was amazing at assisting me with sick leave due to a surgery I had that left me very ill. After several months was advised to resign and reapply after I was better. So i did, i had the interview, the lady acted like I had the job but that's it. No call back of when to start or anything. I would love to return back to the company. Pay was good, I got along with everyone, supervisors, higher up management, and all the other agents. I'm not one that will go through the training and then quit once I hit the floor. I know the job, just confused of why nobody has reached out to let me know anything. .
Really an awful employer all the way around
I was given too heavy a work load with a manager that was not trained in my position, a co-worked who refused to work and when I requested to work overtime to complete work assignments that had due dates, my request was denied. Eventually Ibex lost their contract with the company campaign I worked on because of their willingness to have anyone else willing to work or train in the position or offer overtime so dates could be met in a timely manner. The company the campaign was with was wonderful.
Pros
The company they had a contract with.
Cons
Manager, Co-worker, Pay rate, Hr
Environment
Equipment is old and crashes; Some floor support have attitude when you ask for help; training is rushed and situation different when working on the floor; some areas are loud and floor support standing around with cliques; the handful of great supervisors are overshadowed by egotistical boys; cannot stand being yelled at, address me properly please like I matter
Great job but it had its downfalls
Ibex is a great company to work for but they definitively have their downfalls. They are very disorganized. They over hire than cut current employees hours. I met some amazing people along the way though!
Hi welcome to Ibex, where a sense of imposing doom, and threats of getting fired are handed out like candy.
Welcome to Ibex, you're stuck in that exact position til you quit, or we fire you. Want to advance in the company? Good luck, theres always someone on the other side of the room who has something negative to say about you, and any negative statement, is permanent exclusion from advancement. So if you're not promoted within 3 months, you wont be.

Oh theres a pandemic? You still have to come in. Work from home? Oh wait, that would render the fact that we even have an onsite location redundant, and our clients could literally cut the middleman out and hire employees online. We're not offering it to your floor, the apple floor howevers had it since before the pandemic began. But some pigs are more equal than others.

Tough luck kiddo, you're going to have to sit within 3 feet of the coughing lady next to you. And if you get sick or call in, rest assured, we're going to threaten you, or simply call you(to make sure you're "ok") at minimum, 3 times a day.

Oh you want to have a conversation between calls? Good luck, your team leaders are always listening in, and if theres a slight slip up in any way shape or form, they're just going to walk up and stand behind you for minutes at a time, then report you to HR.

You see, part of the fun of being part of the ibex family, is wondering if you will be the next day.
It's a waste of time.
Training was so so... it had its moments until people started getting sick out in town then noticed how dirty it is and ontop of it people here seemed unhappy... I read the reviews and nothung has changed the 1 star reviews are still a good thing to read if your try to work here nothings changed in years...
Great job support
Ibex Springhill is like any other job you get what you put into it. Some of the best people I have ever met I met there. When I went through some major medical issues there was a strong support from people in that company
Great culture supporting personal growth
Ibex is a great place if you're looking to learn more about yourself, take on challenges and set professional goals you're looking to achieve to contribute to the company mission.
busy place to work
if you like a crowd, its a great place to work. it is really hard for me to sit all day with headphones on. The ringing in my ears lasts hours after my shift ends.
Awesome Workplace
I worked at IBEX for roughly a year and absolutely loved it, I left the company as I moved out of the Bend area but I loved working for IBEX the entire time.
Garbage
This place seemed great at first. They claim to be transparent and they claim to have integrity, and yet during this pandemic with a confirmed case of c19 in their building best they could do is say wash your hands and move some desks apart. Not so much as a warning to employees (some of which have children at home, others have elderly parents they take care of, and even some actual seniors who work in the building so many lives at risk due to their intentional negligence) or sick time and barely a work from home option. I left before all of this started because i could see the direction the company was moving but my wife (who has severe asthma and therefor is a high risk case) stayed and just got FIRED because she didn't come in and risk her life for their lousy wage. This place is an absolute joke, i hope they're prepared for their second lawsuit in a single decade because its right around the corner.
Pros
Free phone and some managers are awesome
Cons
Everything else
Love the job, the company- not so much.
All promotions are a lateral mive, no raises in pay at all, unless you move to supervisor or above. Through COVID19, working from home was based on merit, not in protection of our healrh.
Hated working for ibex
worst job!!! They promise no high pressure sales, but thats all it is! If you don’t sell you’ll get fired. Job was so bad I got very sick and had to quit! Every day I thought I was going to get fired when I walked through the door.
Pros
Highest paying job in our area
Cons
Everything else
This is why they keep having to rebrand
During this pandemic where the governor has declared a mandatory quarantine for ALL, iBex continues to expect their employees to operate in close quarters of each other without offering work-from-home benefits (except maybe 10 out of over 250 employees to see if it's "worth it" to the company) or even medical supplies like gloves and face masks. They have an employee who HAS TESTED POSITIVE for COVID-19 and iBex only cares how to give a really great PR pitch. You done goofed. Get your people out of that building and working from home! Savages. Also, if you actually hired professional techs that understood what they're doing you wouldn't be scrambling the way that you are. I support the people that rely on a paycheck but this company is the worst. Good riddance.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
1.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight