Ibex

United States2,127 reviews

Found 2,127 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,669 reviews
globalphonecentertrgcampaigntrainingsupervisorfloor

Clueless Management

In the span of about 3 years, we cycled through 3 directors and countless upper managers. None of them had a clue what was going on and before things ever had a chance to improve, new policies would be rolled out, throwing everything into disarray. Often times we’d find out about policy changes on the day of or even the day after. One of the worst experiences I’ve ever had with a company.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Disorganized management, inconsistent scheduling

Great Culture

Leadership cares about its employees. Great place to work. Great culture. Great compensation. No complaints at all. Challenging industry and can be stressful at times.

Pros

Great culture and leadership

Ibex insights

Based on 1,073 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Awful

Would never recommend. Treat you awful and fill you with constant lies about prizes and raises. The management picks out their favorites and gives them better opportunities while the others sit and suffer.

Really have to figure things out on your own to survive.

Honestly had to figure out how to do things for myself. The training wasn't informative and when asking questions. The responses weren't really helpful. Everything I learned I did from putting in the effort to learn it but it shouldn't be that way to be able to make it. And no matter how good you are you won't get a pay increase, maybe after 5 years.

Remote position

No travel to site. Great and understanding team leaders but scheduling is set and stone. Ongoing opportunities to learn and improve technical skills.

Fast hiring process

I worked here for about a month. It wasn’t hard just a bit disorganized. The pay was low. The insurance was too expensive. Good job for someone that may not have a lot of bills.

Ibex has perks that they offer that are almost impossible to access.

Good company to work for if it’s your first call center experience. But once you’ve been there for a year you get to see behind all the smoke and mirrors. There is no chance for advancement no growth at this company. There are no raises ever. And the management is the most unprofessional I have ever experienced. But it’s a great first time call center experience.

Bad ethics, capped pay, very limited advancement

As a subcontracted call center, they make money on headcount and billable hours. Because of this, pay is capped, bad employees are retained to recoup training costs, and management opportunities are very limited. There are also personal ethical problems (relationships, computer use, etc.) Avoid the sales floor unless you want the worst of it in exchange for commission opportunities.

Decent place to work

I enjoyed working there, good training throughout from onboarding and once you come out of training. Lots of overtime, if you are good at your job they do offer you paid travel within and out of the county to train new locations. Unfortunately lot of fraud with management and employees whenever I worked their, which was so disappointing! They need to have a full service cafeteria for employees during lunch! It creates a better work environment for employees.

Pros

Advancement abilities are great, very diverse

Cons

High turnover, Pay could be higher, they hire anyone they need to be more selective in their hiring process, no where to buy food

Awful company

This company is a awful company to work for at least Beckley, WV site it was super stressful and Management is horrible, it honestly felt like I was in high school all over again.

Ibex is a great place to work. Its challenging at first but with the support of my co-workers and supervisors I quickly caught on. Advancement within the company is easy, just keep your stats up, show up when you're supposed to work, apply when a position opens up & interview.

All smoke and mirrors

It's every man for themselves. There's no job security. No one lasts there a year except for the select few that some how make it into the inner circle.

Not fun

Pure trash. Just skip over and find something else. Long hours for bot good pay. Detrimental to mental health. The company does not look out for you. There are no positives.

Training is horrible and management is worse

Worst training I have ever received!!!!! They read to you and throw you tithe wolves. No assistance when needed. Management is horrible. Change your work schedule with little to no warning or consideration

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Poor management

Unorganized

It was trouble from the start.they deleted my credentials being put back through training and did not get paid for 3 of my days I still was logged in from my phone and had to catch up to everyone else. Then did not and would not accommodate me being as though I stated from the start I have children and needed to be done by 6 at the latest.just neverending things that set you back and nitpicking like it’s the 2nd grade.but no help and if you asked most of the time it was bypassed.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks.don’t accommodate nothing.

Stressful and strenuous working environment.

This Job is great for people persons who love to assist and help solve problems. Health and food benefits are apart of the job as well as transportation.

Worst company I have ever worked for

They don’t support you. You are just a number in a seat. They don’t train you properly and you get reprimanded for mistakes. The stress is too overwhelming for the pay. Not worth it.

Pros

You get to work from home

Cons

Short breaks. Not enough pay.

A transitional job

Don't expect Ibex to value you. They don't pay better than fast food anymore and make no effort to try to retain employees. There's a reason people are constantly moving on to better jobs because this isn't on work keeping.

Solid

Best place I’ve ever worked at. They took my two weeks notice with no issue and showed concern that it was because of them but they are great people.

This is the worst job I have ever had. The training had nothing to do with the job at hand. When I got to work there was only one supervisor to assist. On the other side of the work area. When I asked for help from the supervisors that came on later they spoke in acronyms. No assistance at all.

Pros

None, oh maybe a room to sleep/////

Great atmosphere

4 stars good training but HR and managers need more consistentcy need to review pay scale on national level. Need to adopt a more proactive approach. Need to have better client /vendor interactions really don’t have any problems or anything else to say as far as pros and cons

Pros

Environmental team structure

Cons

Break time too short

Common questions about Ibex

Answered by current and former employees at Ibex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Ibex with

• Ibex
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?