IBS Employee Reviews

Excellent in every way.
Consulting Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 16, 2018
IBS was an excellent Consulting organization. They were extremely positive and encouraging. It had great managers that were more than fair about its support, even during benchtime. Unfortunately it was a small organization , and was unable to maintain its relationship with its major client.
Pros
Excellent in every way.
Cons
Good things cant be guaranteed.
had a great experiance and good place to work at
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 6, 2017
great pmace to work at they really apreciafe your hard work and what you do for the company.the pay is always good and fair.small company with good employees.
nice place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 28, 2017
small company, friendly staff learn a lot fast paced. not sure if company is still in business but this is the company that gave me the experience i need in the work field
Pros
learn a lot
Cons
short break
Nice company to work for with a great product.
Marketing Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAJuly 10, 2017
Great people to work for and with. Interesting experience working with a multinational firm based in Germany. Would recommend them if they ever put out a position that you were qualified for.
Good company and opportunity to learn
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILMarch 15, 2017
Lot of opportunity to work for several clients. EventMetric is collecting location-based big data at huge events and providing that information its customers. At college football bowl games and auto trade shows, they're collecting data from tens of thousands of devices pinging every few minutes - that's no joke. IBS was able to improve EventMetric's process in a way competitors could not, automating the data extraction and allowing them to view the data in real-time
Pros
Lot of learning
Cons
Lot of traveling
Best Eclectic Team EVER!!!!
Corporate Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAAugust 31, 2016
Best known as Quality Systems International
Brilliant and Diligent Team in Sales, Customer Support, Tech Support, Administration, and Top Management!
Outstanding Benefits
Results Driven
Depth of software offerings with quality, frequent upgrades
Pros
Massage Chair in Break-Room!
Cons
No Ping Pong Table
Contractual Concept
Assoc It Services Mgmt / First Level Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 2, 2016
Recruited, screened and reported to IBS but worked as a subcontractor. IBS always inquired about working conditions but really didn't have control of work environment (they could only really make suggestions to Employer or pull contractors).
Pros
Worked hard to make Employees comfortable and happy.
Cons
After first year upon resigning new contract, the Contractor could sign for a year and end contract early.
Challenging work
QA Head (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 19, 2016
Like to work at challenging work place. I always want to be a good leader not just a manger. I enjoy my job and I learn from mistakes and I always work to make the team and organization to achieve their goals and objectives.
Leading IT consulting company in Russia
Principal Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  MoscowMay 17, 2016
Nice team, good office, complex projects in different industries, new technology stack, many experts in particular fields
Organization was in transition from mainframe DB2 to client server
Contract Developer (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEMarch 7, 2016
Short term contract, so not much of significance accomplished. Had some challanging problem solving and production support. Also assisted in the conversion by interpreting jobs running in current system.
Pros
Very knoledgable staff
Cons
negative impact on mainframe staff of upcoming transition
the work environment is ok, it has pools, gym and many others where employees referesh after work
Assistant Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Irleya CampusJanuary 13, 2016
its a good experience to work with the expatriates, you'll get to learn more from them. they have much knowledge in their field of experience and its beneficial for the new graduates to learn from them.
Pros
the company offers free lunch for its emplyees
Cons
we had to stay back after hours when there's work that needs to be done
productive cleaning
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYDecember 17, 2015
i would clean desks, windows, floors, bathrooms,. I would be in charge of the cleaning supplies. it was a part time job only.
Cons
no insurance, part time
hard work with a foosball table
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  3300s 1300eNovember 2, 2015
good place to make alot of money. helpfull boss that is supportive in every way for me to progress. friendly assertive co workers that make the place comfortable to be there.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
no benifits
Fantastic place
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2015
This was a fantastic place to work at while in my early teens and adult years. Working along side my father and gaining great experience along the way. This job has me interested in working in the warehouse field.
Go ibs!!
Implementations Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 5, 2014
I love working for these guys. Great culture and family feel to the company. From my co-workes to the CEO are always willing to help if you have a problem.

Too bad I have to relocate, this was a company I could see myself growing with.
Pros
Great working culture
Cons
You need to be able to keep up with the pace.
great learning experience
Apprentice Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mokena, ILMarch 31, 2014
I learned many new skills including how to engineer HVAC systems and prepare bid packages for large scale projects
Pros
learn new skills
Cons
not a structured program, too much desk time
field works
IBS engineer (Current Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaJanuary 7, 2014
starting the designing and managing the tools and equipments required for work ,then have a meeting twice in a week ,hardest part logically not find any hardest part of work but as far as an environmental factor like taking permission from baldiya (city security police) ,and from the owner of the Jawazat police is the most time consuming and hardest part
IBS provides support to their customers by finding us jobs.
MENTOR (Current Employee) –  Caguas, PROctober 26, 2013
Mentor is a very good employer to work with. Mentor is composed of experienced, superiority educated, highly trained experts ready to provide with the kind of dependable solutions and technical support the company needs. Mentor trains the employees so they can provide customers with a good service. I am proud to be part of this company.
There is great team work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYJuly 9, 2013
I enjoy the people I work with. We make a great working team, not just with the coworkers but the supervisor as well.
The supervisor is accessible, listens to our issues and tries to work them out. With the coworkers the relationship has grown further to be a personal relationship.
Pros
team work and team culture
Cons
Company does not care for worker as a person only worried about making money
Big business customers
Lead consultant (Current Employee) –  Moscow, IDMay 2, 2013
Pros – Good salaries, quite experienced stuff, trainings, yearly promotion based on appraisals
Cons – long and unmanaged projects, unprofessional management