IC System, Inc.

IC System, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States132 reviews
Ic system
High pressure no let up always not enough Never good enough lack of communication within company extreme favoritism advancement for some none for others dealing with unhappy customers
Ic system is a laid back job absolutely loved it there, friendly environment majority of the time. Help was available when needed, also pretty flexible job you make your own schedule. Only thing I didn’t like is being a csr and disputing a CQ at the end of the day management have the final say but other than that great place to work.
I would recommend
A typical day at work looks like calling people on a dialer trying to get them to pay their past due bills also updating the file accordingly based on what you and the consumer speak about. I learned a lot about debt. The management and work culture is great.
Amazing Workplace
So far the best job ive ever had, employees and managers are amazing people that are always willing to help and are super understanding. Enviroment can be tough due to the nature of the work, but you'll find no lack of support from your colleagues.
Great
Great place to work. Awesome Managment. Awesome hours. Make your own schedule. Pay is great. Nothing bad about the company I have given 5 years of my life to
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Focus money motivated goal driven and customer service
Managed my own accounts help patient with payments arrangements. Professional environment. The co workers were well to work with and helpful team players
Pros
Made own work scheldule
Cons
thirty min or hour breaks
Ics
Appreciation for hard work is non existent. Co workers are great and provide assistance. Supervisors are there to assist. Great environment. Lousy pay
Collector
Collecting money is hard and what I deal with on the phone. People are mean and I don’t feel like I get paid enough to handle the verbal abuse from consumers.
Not worth it
Ok for in between jobs but that’s it if you like getting yelled at on the phone. Unable to make any personal connections with other employees. Nothing worth long term.
didnt offer any benefits
insurance wasn't great, not willing to up pay and no room for growth within the company. no work life balance, no paid leave, horrible raises. poor management
Co-workers were nice usually and bosses were most often cherry and helpful. Made you want to go to work.
The organization NEEDS to be more clear with the employees as to the actual coverage especially with people over certain ages. Many of their benefits are not covered over XX age and should NOT be taken out and paid for when that stipulation is in the contract. The employer should put that stipulation in the fact sheet at sign up time. i.e., Disability Insurance should not be given to people over XX age therefore don't take it out etc.
IC System are a bunch of fraudulent no good doers that will dispose of you without any good reason at all
IC System are a bunch of fraudulent no good doers. They will dispose of you without any good reason at all, and once you get laid off they will make it impossible for you to find another job. They will give you a very bad recommendation you have been warned!
Great job if you lack moral values
High turnover. Low pay. Constantly berated by consumers. Supervisors push for utilization and profits and dont care about your mental or physical health. Good job for sadists or people that dont have a problem helping telecommunication companies take advantage of poor under educated people.
Pros
Some of the best coworkers i ever had
Cons
Poor management, underpaid
Great job, Great People, Competitive, Great Experience
Pros- Very nice people/atmosphere, relaxed environment in office, laid back work, decent benefits.

Cons- Angry people on the phone, knowing that some people are ungrateful for services received, lots of things to remember, dealing with hardships from people can get heart breaking.
I really enjoyed my time while working for the company.
I would arrive to work, log into my system. When system is in "ready" mode, I prepared to make calls or receive calls from customers wanting to pay off their debt.
Advancement was there but pay was not.
IC System is a wonderful company. Once you get passed the politics involved with upper management.
It's all about phones and collections. Be ready to be on the phones all day once hired on.

There is a 3 week training program for you... but again- you'll be a collector and you'll be on the phone most of your day. It will get old after a year....
Terrible company
Poor management. Bad pay. Only can advance if you are one of their favorites. I would not recommend this company to anyone. People are not treated the same at all.
It's a call center
It's a typical call center job. You make calls all day and collect debt from people. It's very repetitive and slow. All of your co-workers are super nice
Pros
Flexible scheduling.
Cons
Very repetitive.
Easy to let you go.
I was doing well there and loved my job. The people there are fairly decent. The worst part is listening to people berate you on the phone. After I had a caller say his wife was dead and lied about, I was terminated for responding to the gentleman's statement upon hearing his 'dead' wife in the background. Not a bad place to work if you want to feel like you are doing something wrong every day you work.
No advancement unless you’re “in” with the family
It’s a family owned and managed company and their is no advancement unless you’re “family”. That being said, they’re still a decent employer and if you’re looking for a stable “parking space” for your career.
Great job
Nice employees, great work experience.
Job consisted of welding, fabrication, grinding, chipping, plasma cutting, torching, painting, forklift operating.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IC System, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.