iCare Health Network Employee Reviews in Manchester, CT

Featured review
iCare Health Network selected this as a representative review
Busy, Diverse, Cultural
Recreation Director (Current Employee) –  hartford, ctJune 26, 2019
I started working for iCare when I was 16 years old starting as a dietary aide, 11 yrs later transferred into the Recreation Department at another one of their buildings, to then becoming a Department Head. There is room for growth with the company if you have the determination. I have grown & learned so much when it comes to handling behaviors, personalities, time management, budgets, staff relations & still learning as the company is also growing!
All three buildings I have worked in are very diverse with staff & residents. Some residents can be challenging with behaviors but its a great experience for learning.
One aspect I really admire is how the company has seasonal events to bring the buildings together at the corporate office with some of the staff & residents to meet & greet each other!
talented and dedicated people
Director of patient Enrichment.Physical therapist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 25, 2019
It is wonderful to work with such a talented team of creative and insightful people on every level. There are many opportunities to contribute and be a champion as well as be supported on a daily basis.
I have learned many things that have help me grow, improve my effectiveness and my job satisfaction
It is important to come to work everyday with a positive attitude and do everything we can to take excellent care of our residents, patients and families. We are a important part of our community and it is wonderful to work with people who are willing to contribute in so many way.
Pros
many talented and dedicated people
Cons
none that I would not expect when working the current healthcare system, not company specific
Great work environment with helpful co-workers
MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 25, 2019
From my experience working with Icare for the past 7 years, I have learned valuable skills which has helped me better work alongside with other healthcare professionals. Icare provides unique and quality person-centered care for the residents. Icare provides great opportunities and support for career advancements for the staff. Overall it is a place that offers work-life balance and I would recommend to future healthcare professionals.
Positive Environment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJanuary 4, 2017
I worked at a variety of facilities and always found a positive attitude at every location. The management was always appreciative of my efforts. The staff that I worked with were very professional.
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
low salary
very busy job,love it
Scheduler Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJanuary 29, 2014
Always busy, good job, love my co workers, using the vortex system to blast out open shifts
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healtcare
Temporary position
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 4, 2013
this was a temporary position and I did what I was hired to do and the people that I worked for used me to the fullest of their ability.
Receptionist
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTApril 30, 2013
My main responsibilities were to make sure that the office was supplied with the proper equipment and to make sure that the manuals were up to code for the state. I was responsible for making sure that meetings were set and that people were on time with submitting their information.