iCare Health Network logo
iCare Health Network

iCare Health Network Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

3.9Job Security & Advancement

Resident and Staff Activities

My day is fast paced consisting of scheduling resident doctor appointments, resident transportation to and from their doctor appointments, resident banking, resident trust, facility petty cash, account payable invoices and telephone customer service. Daily administrative work for several departments. Assisting residents and visitors. I have been here for many years and have always enjoyed the atmosphere and my coworkers. There is a great sense of camaraderie between everyone. We work as a team and know that we are here for our residents in their home. The hardest part of my job is when a resident passes. The most enjoyable part of my job is our residents.

icare review

I have been working for ICare, will be 3 years in September and I can say it is a great place to work. Working in management, especially in one building has given me a lot of experience to work with. Learning wise, you do grow a lot and it is a place to grow your career. It has also given be a schedule to work with, considering I have a little one and situations arises. They work with my hours and are very flexible. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to build a career!

Pros

flexibility

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iCare Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

iCare Health Network Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Administrative Assistant

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • iCare Health Network