iCare Health Network Employee Reviews for Care Transitions

Featured review
iCare Health Network selected this as a representative review
Busy, Diverse, Cultural
Recreation Director (Current Employee) –  hartford, ctJune 26, 2019
I started working for iCare when I was 16 years old starting as a dietary aide, 11 yrs later transferred into the Recreation Department at another one of their buildings, to then becoming a Department Head. There is room for growth with the company if you have the determination. I have grown & learned so much when it comes to handling behaviors, personalities, time management, budgets, staff relations & still learning as the company is also growing!
All three buildings I have worked in are very diverse with staff & residents. Some residents can be challenging with behaviors but its a great experience for learning.
One aspect I really admire is how the company has seasonal events to bring the buildings together at the corporate office with some of the staff & residents to meet & greet each other!
There is no place I'd rather work
Care Transitions (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJune 13, 2019
I started with iCare almost 2 years ago and was very reluctant to leave my current job at that time. It was the best decision I ever made. The management team is calm, understanding, fair and their knowledge and leadership is top notch! I love a job where I am paid to learn and encouraged to advance in my skills.