iCare Health Network

iCare Health Network Pay & Benefits reviews

United States25 reviews
Working with Icare has opened me to nursing a younger group of patients. Sometimes difficult but achievable, they always bring out the patience in me. They are lovely and bond with staff, especially when they see that you take the time to listen to them. The members of staff can be challenging at times, but dealing with them in understanding and listening to them, even if there is no immediate solution has been a key for me. Management is management, I believe they are always able to strike a balance in a sense of judgment in situations. The hardest part of the job is the Union business that senior officers have to deal with and dealing with members of staff that are taking advantage of the union benefits and union safety arms. It is a nice feeling to know that people count on you as responsible and have a sense of duty. The offense will always come because we are individuals with different backgrounds and personalities but how we handle the differences is what makes the building a happy place.
I worked at a variety of facilities and always found a positive attitude at every location. The management was always appreciative of my efforts. The staff that I worked with were very professional.
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
low salary
Management is unfair to employees. Health benefits are exceedingly expensive and not good coverage. Salary compensation is well below industry standards. Many staff have extremely poor attitudes and work ethic. Management does not hold staff accountable. So glad I left this company.
Pros
Cons
Terrible culture, benefits and pay
Upper management doesn't care about the patients, much less the staff. It's all about making money for the company, which doesn't trickle down to employees. Salary and benefits are awful, unless your in the union. The management and any non Union staff have to pay an enormous amount for health insurance, time off is poor, no incentives or perks. No company contributions to retirement. Rigid and antiquated policies. Run, don't walk from this company. No one is trustworthy, I've never work with this lack of professionalism before.
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Always busy, good job, love my co workers, using the vortex system to blast out open shifts
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healtcare