iCare Health Network Employee Review

View all iCare Health Network reviews

enjoyable place to work
nurse (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJune 21, 2019
The staff and management are friendly and helpful. The team here work well together and the residents are well taken care of. Family members say they are comfortable with the care their loved ones are getting.

Other iCare Health Network Employee Reviews

Busy, Diverse, Cultural
Recreation Director (Current Employee) –  hartford, ctJune 26, 2019
I started working for iCare when I was 16 years old starting as a dietary aide, 11 yrs later transferred into the Recreation Department at another one of their buildings, to then becoming a Department Head. There is room for growth with the company if you have the determination. I have grown & learned so much when it comes to handling behaviors, personalities, time management, budgets, staff relations & still learning as the company is also growing!
All three buildings I have worked in are very diverse with staff & residents. Some residents can be challenging with behaviors but its a great experience for learning.
One aspect I really admire is how the company has seasonal events to bring the buildings together at the corporate office with some of the staff & residents to meet & greet each other!
talented and dedicated people
Director of patient Enrichment.Physical therapist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 25, 2019
It is wonderful to work with such a talented team of creative and insightful people on every level. There are many opportunities to contribute and be a champion as well as be supported on a daily basis.
I have learned many things that have help me grow, improve my effectiveness and my job satisfaction
It is important to come to work everyday with a positive attitude and do everything we can to take excellent care of our residents, patients and families. We are a important part of our community and it is wonderful to work with people who are willing to contribute in so many way.
Pros
many talented and dedicated people
Cons
none that I would not expect when working the current healthcare system, not company specific

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iCare Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2