iCare Health Network Employee Review

View all iCare Health Network reviews

icare review
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 13, 2019
I have been working for ICare, will be 3 years in September and I can say it is a great place to work. Working in management, especially in one building has given me a lot of experience to work with. Learning wise, you do grow a lot and it is a place to grow your career. It has also given be a schedule to work with, considering I have a little one and situations arises. They work with my hours and are very flexible.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to build a career!
Pros
flexibility

Other iCare Health Network Employee Reviews

Busy, Diverse, Cultural
Recreation Director (Current Employee) –  hartford, ctJune 26, 2019
I started working for iCare when I was 16 years old starting as a dietary aide, 11 yrs later transferred into the Recreation Department at another one of their buildings, to then becoming a Department Head. There is room for growth with the company if you have the determination. I have grown & learned so much when it comes to handling behaviors, personalities, time management, budgets, staff relations & still learning as the company is also growing!
All three buildings I have worked in are very diverse with staff & residents. Some residents can be challenging with behaviors but its a great experience for learning.
One aspect I really admire is how the company has seasonal events to bring the buildings together at the corporate office with some of the staff & residents to meet & greet each other!
talented and dedicated people
Director of patient Enrichment.Physical therapist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 25, 2019
It is wonderful to work with such a talented team of creative and insightful people on every level. There are many opportunities to contribute and be a champion as well as be supported on a daily basis.
I have learned many things that have help me grow, improve my effectiveness and my job satisfaction
It is important to come to work everyday with a positive attitude and do everything we can to take excellent care of our residents, patients and families. We are a important part of our community and it is wonderful to work with people who are willing to contribute in so many way.
Pros
many talented and dedicated people
Cons
none that I would not expect when working the current healthcare system, not company specific

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iCare Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2