Ice Mobility Employee Reviews

Exceptions associate
Shipping Exceptions Lead (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILFebruary 13, 2019
Was good at first than they make you work than what they paying you mananger hire there friends and if you don’t get a lone with them they fire you .....
Productive and fun working place
Finance (Current Employee) –  LincolnshireJanuary 4, 2019
I have been able to grow my career with Ice Mobility. They take the time to get to know their employees and their goals. The company is fast pace and you are often left to adapt to these changes by finding new information sources on your own, which could be a challenge to some. If you are looking to grow in your career, this is a great company. Management has an open door policy and encourages ideas from staff. Everyone works as a team.
Pros
Summer hours, Benefits are great
Great Company
Plant Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILMay 11, 2018
Plenty of opportunities to learn new and exciting jobs. Great culture and diversity. Management is great, they take the time to teach and make sure you understand your task and role.
Pros
FRee lunches, life work balance
Cons
Healthcare could be better
Great place to work - very balanced
Operations (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILOctober 11, 2017
This company is fantastic! A true team environment exists here and everyone is always willing to pitch in to get the job done - even our CEO! We do so much for the community too!
Cares about their employees and customers
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILOctober 9, 2017
This Company really strives to take care of their employees and is very focused on doing the right thing for their customers. If you like a face pace in an interesting industry, highly recommend.
Pros
Listens to employees
Cons
not everyone can keep up with how fast this business moves
No direction
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILSeptember 7, 2017
There is no balance some days no work at all go home early. Some days mandatory overtime with no warning. Most people feel bullied into working because they are temp associates with no other recourse,
Pros
Benefits vacation
Cons
Hard to managep ersonal time becacause of work scheduling.

Comment – September 14, 2017

Thank you for your review of Ice Mobility! We take all feedback seriously and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts. We do wish our business was such that we could anticipate and plan overtime with advanced notice. Unfortunately there are times when business needs require overtime to be worked by our associates and we are currently reviewing the process on how overtime is assigned. Thank you for your service at Ice Mobility and, again, thank you for your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ice Mobility. Our community is ready to answer.

Ice Mobility Reviews by Location