Ice Mobility Employee Reviews

Busy work
Picker and Shipper (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILApril 3, 2018
Pick company product off of orders given to you off of a scan gun. Place product in boxes and onto line to be quality checked. Once checked they are placed on pallets and shipped off.
Great place to work - very balanced
Operations (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILOctober 11, 2017
This company is fantastic! A true team environment exists here and everyone is always willing to pitch in to get the job done - even our CEO! We do so much for the community too!
Cares about their employees and customers
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILOctober 9, 2017
This Company really strives to take care of their employees and is very focused on doing the right thing for their customers. If you like a face pace in an interesting industry, highly recommend.
Pros
Listens to employees
Cons
not everyone can keep up with how fast this business moves
No direction
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILSeptember 7, 2017
There is no balance some days no work at all go home early. Some days mandatory overtime with no warning. Most people feel bullied into working because they are temp associates with no other recourse,
Pros
Benefits vacation
Cons
Hard to managep ersonal time becacause of work scheduling.

Comment – September 14, 2017

Thank you for your review of Ice Mobility! We take all feedback seriously and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts. We do wish our business was such that we could anticipate and plan overtime with advanced notice. Unfortunately there are times when business needs require overtime to be worked by our associates and we are currently reviewing the process on how overtime is assigned. Thank you for your service at Ice Mobility and, again, thank you for your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ice Mobility. Our community is ready to answer.

Ice Mobility Reviews by Location