Icertis Employee Reviews

Productive Company with Exciting Future
Intern, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 24, 2018
Icertis was by far the best place I've ever worked. The values (Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution) are frequently referenced in making business and people decisions. As an intern and the lowest one on the totem pole, people were still friendly and welcoming to me. The CEO would say hello to me every morning.

A particular highlight was the delicious free catered lunches every day from local restaurants. People would gather to eat together. Besides the lunch delivery, the kitchens are fully stocked with food and beverages.

Icertis is very high performing. Things happen fast - both in sales and human resources. It seems like there is a lot of growth in Icertis' future.
Pros
Free lunches, great management, strong culture, high performing
Fast growing leader in CLM space and great minds to work with!
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 23, 2018
The Sales team offers a very collaborative and fun work environment. There are endless opportunities to learn and there is recognition for your hard work.
Pros
Free lunches everyday!
Awesome growing company
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 23, 2018
Icertis has been the best place to work! I get free lunch, everyone is so great to work with and the CEO is a hoot! The sales are tough as we are a small company, but the product is great and gartner has us as number 1 in the category - so once we get in, we are IN! The culture is focused on what they coin as FORTE - Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution - and they really live it. The Execs are approachable, good people and in touch - most of them come from a ton of experience.
Pros
Free lunch, July 4th week off, 4% 401k match
Cons
LONG hours! There is so much to do!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 28, 2017
There are silos between cross-functional teams that are full of mis-trust. There is a great opportunity that only the company can impact/ get in its own way.

Product is a great fit for highly complex organizations who are prepared to implement enterprise wide solutions.

There are growing pains, but they can't be attributed to being a "start-up" as there are over 300 employees; the pains are trust among each other.
Pros
Product demo is great
Cons
Culture. Communication.