ICI Services Corporation Pay & Benefits reviews

Job supports a NUWC department thst is overly critical and is understaffed.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIMarch 11, 2019
Management has no regard for individuals. Low pay for difficult and complex work. Will not assist you if you have a problem with your job. You will be on your own.
Pros
A bi monthly salary
Cons
Do not recognize valuable employees. No bonuses
Stepping Stone - Poor Company Culture & Advancement Opportunities
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 20, 2018
ICI is the kind of place you use as a stepping stone early in your career. Otherwise, there is no opportunity for career advancement. It's made very clear that they do not value their employees; leadership communicated poorly - even with lower level management - and they don't make any effort to reward hard workers or offer advancement. The company culture and work environment is stagnant, rigid, and unappealing.
Pros
Offers benefits similar to other companies in the industry
Cons
Rigid, No opportunity for growth or advancement, Poor communication among management/leadership, Lack of processes/procedures
Low pay, but good benefits
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Greater Boston AreaMay 31, 2018
My local team is great. About 60% navy veterans, due to the nature of the job, but inclusive of all. Depending on the project you are on, there is some travel involved but you can work with them on it.
Mostly male, again due to the nature of the work (they have no problem hiring women, any applicant needs the right background).
Corporate is very separate from local offices and seems to forget about us and the fact that not every contract they keep has the same terms.
Flex hours are fantastic for work/life needs.
Pros
Great health and financial benefits offered, some PTO plus 10 paid holidays, flexible hours
Cons
Corporate doesn’t care about you, no PTO until the one year mark, when you get about five days, little to no advancement, and zero pay raises during contract negotiations which get drawn out forever
Professional environment focused on customer satisfaction.
Human Resources Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 13, 2017
Professional environment focused on customer satisfaction. Good office environment, benefits, and perks. Work hours flexible to accommodate personal business, as long as you clock minimum time (40 hours) within that week. I have enjoyed working here for the past year.
independnt work enviroment from corporate office. must be highly self motivated.
Arcgaeologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYMay 23, 2017
Great opportunity to get your foot in the door. Relaxed work environment with highly self motivated co-workers.Benefits and insurance highly desirable.
Pros
goverment contracts
Cons
goverment contracts
Skilled administrative position
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 6, 2013
Obtained a Summer Internship position with ICI Services, LLC. My responsibilities included but were not limited to providing cost analysis data utilizing Excel spreadsheets for several financial accounts in the financial Accounting Office. Provided bi-weekly reports to ensure that funds were being reported and recorded accurately to ensure the most cost effective and efficient resources were being utilized to avoid waste and fraud (travel funds, materials, personnel, facilities). I assisted in preparation of the budget for FY 2008. I provided management with progress reports in relation to trends and patterns. I was responsible for performing urgent and unforeseen assignments including the scanning of vital source documents, faxing and photo coping. I provided management with vital source documents relative to spending trends. I obtained thorough knowledge of managed items and their capabilities while employed at ICI Services, LLC. I am very capable of communicating both orally and in writing.
Pros
Great benefits, ensuring each employee was prepared for travel, making sure supplies were stocked, making sure weekly data and mothly data were up to date
Cons
Depending on other people