iCIMS Employee Reviews

Best Internship Experience
Jr. Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJMarch 3, 2019
iCIMs was by far my favorite internship experience. The work was challenging and meaningful to pair with the guidance and mentoring they provided. My work was actually committed to their production code repository and deployed to their production environment. It taught me a lot about continuous integration and continuous deployment which made me very successful at my next job.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
Restrictive amounts of creativity
No learning curve - Poor Management
Finance Department (Former Employee) –  Holmdel NJFebruary 27, 2019
This is a company filled with all new employees because people don't stay long. Since they have been in business 18+ years and most employees have been there 5 years or less that is not a good sign. They care more about keeping their rating of "One of the best companies to work for" than they care about their employees. The consultants are treated terrible. Little to no training and the employees don't really talk to you. Small error and they are let go with no notice. Not even able to gather their belongings. I had to wait a week to get my glasses from my agency. Never met the CEO or even saw him. New managers who spend more time in meeting than on the floor seeing what is going on within their departments. It is sad that this company is so mismanaged and care more about ratings than actual employees.
Pros
Free drinks; modern building; bagels on Friday
Cons
Inexperienced managers; high turnover rate
I love iCIMS!
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Holmdel, NJFebruary 13, 2019
Best place I have ever worked, hands down! I would love to work here forever and earn a much higher salary. Management and the CEO are top notch, I recommend this place to anybody.
Fast-Growing company
Mgr (Current Employee) –  Hazlet, NJJanuary 24, 2019
Fast-paced, strong drive for growth. good people. Execs are caring. Results count. Good place to make an impact, build a career, connect with good people
Icims
User Technician II (Current Employee) –  Holmdel, NJDecember 16, 2018
iCIMS will always have a place in my heart as it is where I started after college. It has grown and become a thriving company but I need to make advancements in my career and I feel that I will find it elsewhere.
Pros
Free drinks, Always have food, Good culture
Cons
Not paid enough
Great company to work
Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJNovember 7, 2018
It's a great company to work for. The company culture is good. There is work-life balance. Great benefits. The pay is on the lower end of the spectrum.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Low pay
fun place
Test Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Holmdel, NJOctober 11, 2018
iCims has a great mission statement and offers a great deal of benefits. iCims has a great moral compass and all of their employees agree that the CEO has a great sense of moral compass.
benefits
Cons
work/life balance, management/leadership
Horrible culture, bad dev management
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJSeptember 12, 2018
It seems anyone can be promoted to Dev Manager, no matter experience

CEO is absentee

No work life balance

Horrible vacation policy

Culture is nothing like what they publish, and they basically require new hires and interns to write positive reviews before they can finish up orientation
Pros
Great office, decent insurance
Cons
Horrible culture, unqualified dev managers, bad vacation policy
time spent at iCIMS was okay...
Prospect Sales Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJJuly 5, 2018
Working for iCIMS was okay but nothing too extraordinary. They have grown too quickly and their culture has faded, however I made some good friends while working there
Poor new mangers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJJanuary 30, 2018
ICIMS brought in too many new mangers who didn't have a clue.
the managers were too lost. they didn't know much about the work. too many levels involved.
Pros
free drinks and food on fridays
Cons
job strarted going down hill.
N/a
Project Consultant II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 10, 2018
It was an extremely collaborative environment, managers were always there, Great sense of community even as a remote employee. We were constantly upgrade our software, which may sound boring to some, I enjoyed.
Technical Support Engineer (intern conversion) (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJDecember 11, 2017
iCIMS is a great company that employs great people. If you're looking to get into a tech company in Jersey this is the place for you. The company is constantly growing though which has it's ups and downs.
Pros
Good benefits, managers who care, right in holmdel
Cons
Customer facing roles can come with a lot of stress as the company grows
Great Place to Work
intern (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJDecember 7, 2017
Learned a lot about the hiring industry. Great leaders throughout all levels of management. The culture was great as well. Hopefully they are able to maintain their culture as they continue to grow.
Pros
Personal advancement through classes
Cons
Perfect for those who love NJ
Marketing Automation Associate (Current Employee) –  Holmdel, NJOctober 29, 2017
iCIMS is an amazing place to work if you're looking for a great group of individuals working toward the same goals. The work/life balance is valued tremendously and the management and CEO are wonderful.
Pros
Work/life balance, young culture, fun
Cons
Longer hours
management is horrible
Manager, Integration Services (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJOctober 29, 2017
management is old school for a newer kind of company. It's a my way or the highway type of attitude - not open to new ideas. Their management can do no wrong, meanwhile there are many managers in a revolving door there.
No room for advancement
Sr. Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJSeptember 14, 2017
The sales organization is ever changing and most of the time not for the better. There is not much job security, or room to advance your career. The pro about this company is they do pay well and offer great benefits.
Coworkers are good, management is not
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Matawan, NJAugust 29, 2017
The people that you will work with are great. The management is very reactionary and not proactive at all. It's all say one thing and do another and the pay is not good. Management will not take care of you in trying to advance you where you want to be.
Great Culture
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Matawan, NJJuly 14, 2017
Great place to work! Awesome culture. Helpful and understanding team members. Insightful leaders who are approachable. Cultural fit is more important here than work experience. If you don't mesh with the culture, it's obvious.
Pros
Free healthcare
Not Good
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Matawan, NJJuly 12, 2017
I would not recommend working here. No clear direction and significantly laying people off. This is only a good job for someone looking to enter the workspace and begin their career.
SaaS Based Sales Organization with Collaborative Team Environment
Senior Manager Enterprise Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Matawan, NJMay 11, 2017
A culture focused on employers complex talent acquisition landscape, relying on dozens of tools to support their hiring. By bringing a simple way to manage them all, from one view.

We know employers recognize the importance of hiring the right people as their top business concerns. With a focus on talent acquisition technology needs to be a simple, data-rich, and a unified experience. That’s the power of the Platform-as-a-Service approach, and that’s why it’s the future of talent acquisition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iCIMS. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight