ICM Corporation Employee Reviews

Loved working for this company.
Iron Worker (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 24, 2019
I loved working for them sad I found a new job and had to quite was a really good job had a a lot to offer as a company and lots of benefits as well the people there were really good people as well and always made sure you understand what’s going on and how things worked.
Pros
Always made sure you knew what was going on.
Cons
Not very many nice people
Joyable And productive job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 4, 2019
Meeting new people packing the item. What i learned is never listen to another co worker because they might give u the wrong directions. The hardest part of my job is lifting a big box.
Shipping and Handling (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 27, 2019
Working here isn't bad, especially for it being my first job. I enjoy how they treat me. They were very respectful and good people. When I first started they had me in the shipping area and I thought that area would have difficult problems with me working their, people there were very good respectful and up front. They helped and made it clear for me to understand. As well in the packing area. I'm glad I picked this place for my first job it was a really good experience. I liked it a lot
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short lunch, Low pay
Very flexible
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 24, 2018
They are very flexible when it comes to ones schedule. If you are currently a student or a a parent they work really well around your schedule in order for you to be able to balance your personal duties as well.
Pros
Flexibility
Benefits
Small group of happy people
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 20, 2018
ICM is dedicated to keeping their employees happy and productive. The CEO is quick to show why ambition is important to keep a company productive and successful.
no support from management
Purchasing Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 7, 2018
I worked in Postal Products Unlimited branch. Hourly rate was so low I had to work 2 jobs. I do not want to say anything more as I cannot stand this company.
Pros
can't think of one
Cons
lack of support, low pay
Not to hard od work and you can realy work at your own paste
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 18, 2018
Its a pretty good place to work everyones nice and helpful its a bigger building but everyone would help you find your way if you asked and im pretty sure you get a quarter raise every christmas
Friendly environment.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 17, 2018
Each and every department in the warehouse is different. In the stamps department, I usually would come in at 8am, take a seat in front of my computer and start laying out the daily orders. The orders would get laid out, then sent to a machine which then would engrave the final products.(Rubber stamps and/or Name badges) Did that until it was time to go home.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly people and not much heavy lifting.
Cons
No full time positions
Icm
Purchasing Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 7, 2018
ICM Corp is a company made up of smaller businesses. My position was in the GSA Advantage department where we handled orders placed by military and government agencies. The work was not difficult to get a grasp of, but it is very repetitive and mundane, with very little variety in work. Sometimes there are projects, but these are usually either long term projects that don't really have an end point to them, or short and mostly just meant to take up time.
Pros
Easy to figure out how to perform tasks
Cons
Not good for long term career, not good benefits
Slow and confused, but very easy
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2018
I worked here last year and was trained to do a correct job. After i was trained i was able to do whatever i wanted without anyone really caring. I made my own hours and did what i wanted with them. Almost too laid back, but it makes life easy if thats what you want.
Pros
Good breaks whenever you choose
Cons
Lack of leadership and efficientcy.
ok place to work
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 16, 2017
A typical day at ICM was going in ship and receive and then by the end of the day help out in the packing area. I also learned how to ship and receive under the manager at the time who was the very hard person to work with. One thing I can say management was very difficult to deal with and always the co-workers was very friendly most of the time
Diverse and Friendly place to work in fast pace environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 3, 2017
A typical day at of ICM was to open the warehouse area and carry on with the duties as assigned.

I has learn to works in Team and to multi task as needed.

Management 90 % friendly and compassionate.

Diverse work environment, a lot of employees with different backgrounds and educations

The hardest part of the jobs was not to get salaries raises as often as the cost of living went up

The most enjoyable part of the job it was build friendship.
Pros
Friendly Supervisor and Cooperatives Team Playesr
Cons
Fast paced environment with need of more employees
First Job
Stamp Assembly Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 17, 2017
This place is where I first learned to manage school, work and home. Definitely made some really good friends. I had the opportunity to learned and be in different departments, which enhance my knowledge in other areas.
It's ok
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Clarendon, PAJuly 31, 2017
The owner is nice and easy to work with. I learned a lot and enjoyed the work I did. The pay was good. I learned how to lay concrete and black top. I worked on water and sewerage lines, and I learned some construction work as well
good company
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed working at this company; however, they didn't have there contract approved. I would return to work there. I really like this company. realy realy
Not a bad place to work in but has some negatives
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 22, 2017
ICM is a solid company but also has many negatives. Higher management does not care about the employees at all and they will fire quality workers just to hire cheap labor ICM does have some of the most flexible hours though and they work very well around your schedule. The pay is lower than would be expected for a warehouse job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 27, 2017
Feels like management needs to step up on enforcing rules at the company.A typical day for me at work is clocking in and seeing if there are any deliveries that need to be made or pick ups. If they aren't any then I'm in the warehouse shipping packing or picking. It's very cultured, a lot of different races that work there which is a good thing. Hardest part of my job is dealing with management, and most enjoyable is clocking out and going home.
Pros
Flexible