Icon Consultants Employee Reviews

okay
Data Entry/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sun Valley, CASeptember 13, 2018
they got me this job that im at but they took over the other agency that i was with before so over all i guess they are okay dont really hear from the agency they dont call and see how we are doing
working for Icon contracting company
Contractor-Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 1, 2018
this work contracted to sprint. We had to go into each office in the Kansas City MO area and take inventory of all spare cards. Then we had to inventory all working cards in each CO and tag each card.
Pros
8-5 day
Cons
only being able to work 8 hours a day
Different managers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hopewell, NJMay 30, 2018
It is a temp agency and it depends on which job location you are at. Your contact at the agency varies and some of the reps are terrible with communication.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No paid days off
Excellent company to work for
Sr. Project Manager and Change Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 13, 2018
I had a very good experience working for ICON at Bank of America and would not hesitate to accept another contract opportunity to work there.
Communications and processes were exceptionally well organized.
Productive, family oriented feel with pool table and treadmill to promote balanced work environment
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
I learned more in depth about the full cycle recruiting process. I was exposed to more than just screening/sourcing. There were times when your colleagues were not truly happy for your successes, especially coming into a new industry as a rookie and outperforming on the matrices.
Recruiting job
Part-time / on-call SQL server DBA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2018
Troubleshoot and re-install MS Windos Cluster and SQL Server Cluster which had one node crashed. They wanted to see if the cause was possible to find and also they had me on-call for weeks until they felt comfortable with the cluster.
Excellent IT Services Contract Vendor
Sr. Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2017
A great company to work for.
Very well managed and organized.
Clear reporting structure.
401k and other benefits are available to contractors.
Excellent contractor and client relationships and communications.
Stress free welcoming environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 14, 2016
Typical work day includes responding to email request; uploading tickets and data entry; verifying producer settlements; processing accounts receivable and researching discrepancies.

There is not a hard part to this job. I enjoy all aspects of the job. I work well and closely with the Accounting Manager and General Manager.

I have learned a tremendous amount about the overall operation of a company and how to amortize debts.
Worked for NRG/ Reliant Energy through ICON
Reliant Energy Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 19, 2016
Learned how to develop Key relationship building. Honed my people skills and was able to grow, learn, and self improve rapidly. This in turn led to dramatic growth and a direct increase in income.
Pros
Great Leadership
Cons
no upward advancement
Fast paced and detailed job board
Tool Technician II/CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAMarch 15, 2016
Fast paced
Learned details on completion tools
Team environment
Hardest part of the job lack equip.
Most enjoyable part learning something new every day
Icon Consultants
Customer Relations Billings Rep (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 26, 2016
This was a great contractor company for the most part. I worked with them for at least a year and months and I loved the pay and the little communication I needed to have with the company. 1 con was that the pay wasn't able to be increased even though the job title changed.
Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cranberry Township, PAOctober 15, 2015
Icon Consultants was very professional and friendly. I worked a contract position for PPG. I liked the position but unfortunately it was a contract position that only lasted a few months.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Out of state
This was a temporary duty position
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKJuly 28, 2015
I only worked this temporary duty position for two months while seeking full time employment. I only cooresponded with my employers via email and by phone.
Productive, fun workplace
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
I maintained proper filing systems per payroll policies and procedures, Accurately entered payroll for corporations. I loved being able to new things daily and the staff was great to work with.
hi all people just see my c.v and know about me
Collection Officer (Current Employee) –  U.A.E . AUSTRALIA, CANADA, ITALYFebruary 2, 2014
i learned in my job career that patience and hard working is very very much important.
our daily office work is almost same which is according to my job nature.
management is very good and strong.
there are so many incidents which are memorable and funny which are consist on lunch parties and dinner parties. etc
Pros
collection incharge
Cons
retail department
Good long term employment.
Project Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 2, 2013
Typical employment agency. Long term projects working at ExxonMobil.
great experience
Desktop Support Specialist-service delivery (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2012
I'm glad I had the opportunity to gain more experience in IT. It was good to work in such a great work environment. the only thing that disappointed me was the way they let me go. I feel that it should have been handled a bit more formally.I feel like I wasn't given a fair chance to really understand the workplace.However,lesson learned.