Icon Information Consultants Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 4, 2018
Everyone worked great together. Knew your daily duties and completed them in a timely manner. A very small group of people to work with. Distance to the company was close to get to with less traffic.
I do not have a review that I would like to give.
HR Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 30, 2017
I do not have a review that I would like to give. We would 8 hours out of the day for the most part. I am just writing this as I am forced to in order to move on.
Not a good company to work for.
Control Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 11, 2017
Not a good company to work for. Jobs are temporary and no temp to hire work. Long work hours and minimum pay rates. Would not recommend this company to anyone.
ICON Information Consultants - A good firm to work for
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2017
I was a contracted employee and was hand picked by ICON's client to perform specific operational risk and control reviews.
ICON provides decent benefits to Contractors.
A very professional company.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 1, 2017
Human Resources at Teva Pharmaceuticals informed me that ICON Information Consultants is a payroll data base. My time sheets were sent to the company for processing through Teva Pharmaceuticals. My work assignments were approved by Teva Pharmaceuticals.
ICON Consultants, was a great staffing agency
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  League City, TXMay 18, 2017
I was working a contract through ICON Consultants with Reliant Energy as an independent sales consultant. My office was in a RE/MAX Realty office where I built relationships with the realtors and there clients allowing me to service them with electricity, security, and home warranty needs.
Professional company to work for
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2017
Good consultant agency to work for. Always busy and learning new skills. The overall attitude is pleasant. The hardest part of the job is being able to utilize your time properly to get everything you need to get done completed by the end of the day.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Insurance too expensive
I liked the job assignment.
Senior Accounts Associate (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDDecember 20, 2016
I really liked my job assignment. I just wish that it was better communication between myself and the agency (ICON). The company that I was assigned to work at was cool and so were most of my co workers.
Icon Inofrmation Consultants is a great place to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2016
Working on assignment at Waste Managements, Supporting 2 Vice Presidents, 5 directors and a team of 100.
Completed complex travel arrangements, busy team and management calendars, tracked and documented Human Resources credentials.
Ordered Office supplies, tracked budget items, completed expense reports, kept financial records
Worked on contracts, presentations, including correspondence between vendors, clients
Pros
Icon Information Consultants
Cons
Great culture and working atmosphere
Electronics Processor - Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 18, 2016
Enjoyed working here as there was a vibrant culture with a young staff and friendly atmosphere. Management was great and kept everyone focused on the job at hand.
Contractual work at Nuclear Power Plants
Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2016
In-processing of individuals for various Nuclear Power Plants during Refueling/Maintainance Outages. Background, Fitness for Duty, and entering Sensitive information into various computer systems.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short amount of time on each job
Family oriented staff with nice work/family balance lifestyle
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2016
The Director of Account Management and the owners are supportive of the staff. They want to see the company grow and are willing to invest in the development of the team.
Excellent
Customer Master Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2015
As a consultant, I highly recommend Icon Information Consultants company. They do not contact you very often while working as a contractor because they trust you are doing your job requirements at your present position. They are pleasant when I have questions to ask about benefits and raises.
I work in Pittsburgh, PA for Covestro, LLC. as a SAP consultant. I work with all employees around the world setting new data and changing data existing Covestro LLC customers. The hardest part of my job is understanding global customers requests since they speak a foreign language and they do try to speak English with me. I resolve this issue by asking them to send me text messages and we are able to communicate better. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the global community around the world. I like to learn about other cultures and political views while at the same time helping them with their issues they are having using the SAP system.
I have learned to be patient and to ask several questions when I do not understand an issue. I have learned many aspects of Customer Master Data in SAP including outputs, setting up SQVL queries, and interpreting SAP data and transactions for Master Data.
good temp agency
Security (Former Employee) –  Delta, PANovember 21, 2015
It was a good experience for my first interaction with a temp agency and it allowed me to get in with the company that I am currently with.
Very fun and Productive work enviroment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston TXMay 18, 2015
Very easy to work with. Everything was taken care of via the computer. Everyone was very helpful and took care of any request I had!
Not great
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
Weird environment I would not recommend this place for anyone to work. Management is rude and arrogant. They fired people if they don't agree with their ideas and views.
No comment.
Billing Investigator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 23, 2015
No comment. Not dependable job security. No place to advance in this company. The company hired contractual and no warning to time to end contract.
Productive place to work
Analyst Recorder for Shell Global Company (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Was always willing to answer all questions. Was always willing to give instructions prior to jobs. Was great in pay comparable to skills.
Excellent company
DIRECTOR CLIENT PROGRAMS (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 12, 2014
A great WBE in the Human Capital Solutions industry! Great place to hoan your recruiting and team work skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Icon Information Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

Icon Information Consultants Reviews by Location