iconectiv Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
reasonable place to work
Senior Usability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 15, 2018
Nice, smart people. The work is sometimes interesting. The project is important. Not too cuthroat and not too frantic a pace. Generally a nice place to work.
Not the best experience from the company culture but I liked the work I did
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJSeptember 5, 2017
Not the best experience from the company culture but I liked the work I did. I wouldn't recommend as a first option but if you work there, you will have a decent experience learning-wise.
Great company to work for
Senior Industry Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 4, 2017
Great young company to work for with great management. I would recommend this company for anyone in IT who lives near the Bridgewater, New Jersey area.
Telecom company
product manager (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJMay 13, 2016
Mostly legacy telecom products. Decent work environment and benefits. Knowledgeable coworkers with significant expertise in telecom going back to the bell core days. The company is aggressively hiring although there is considerable churn in the ranks.