Iconic Group Employee Reviews

Always exciting to go to work
Photographer/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Southern California and Central IllinoisJuly 16, 2018
I love my coworkers and photography team. I love going to on location events. I always feel great accomplishment after every shoot. The company is well organized, in which, I believe that is why they are successful, as well as, they take care of their employees.
As a photographer, it easy a setup with active shooting
Team Captain Photographer (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 18, 2018
Productive and fun for me part-time seasonal position, typically a lot of driving to locations. Company pays for rental for diving over 250 miles round trip. Company arranges hotels for overnight stays and meal pay.
Pros
seasonal part-time job
Seasonal Job Perfect for College Students and Quick Money
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILJune 15, 2018
Iconic Group is a seasonal job that only lasts a few weeks. It takes place during the Easter and Christmas holidays. All one has to do is take pictures of children and families while they pose with the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus(depending on the Holiday). There is a small set up located in malls across the US. Starting out normally pays $8.50, Assistant Managers make $10, and Location Managers are salary. It is a great second job for extra money, and an even better job for college students who need something that works around their school schedule. It is also great for stay at home parents who need something to do while the kids are in school. Because it is seasonal and most of the people hired are infact students, there is usually a slim chance the same people return for the next holiday. If you do return, the hiring process is much simpler and you will ultimately work your way up the pay and position ladder quite quickly. You can even work your way from Location Manager to District and then Regional Manager.
Pros
Seasonal, Works Around Your Schedule, Easy to Learn and Understand.
Cons
Can Be Stressful, Seasonal, No Benefits.
Summer job
Seasonal Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 13, 2018
Great temporary job with good pay. Job task included identifying people for graduation ceremonies. It was fast paced but fairly easy. Recommended for college students
Good work place
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 10, 2018
They work with the schedule you would like. If you have anything personal going on they will let you take a break. I loved working with kids. Love working with Santa he is a good person.
Pros
Working with kids
Cons
Big rush
Good
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 9, 2018
Simple holiday job. Good for a seasonal position.Standing for long hours at a time.Set manager and assistant managers are nice. Just don't sign up to be the bunny. It gets HOT.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
no privacy
Fun environment to work in
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMay 6, 2018
I love working with children and their families, and being apart of their memories. This job was is a team building experience and teaches you the importance of keeping a customer happy..
Pros
Great memories
Cons
Seasonal
great company staff is helpful
Seasonal Remote Tech Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OH 43615May 3, 2018
great company.. my coworkers are very helpful.... if you are stuck on something they work with you and teach you on what to do. everything is easy fixes usually
Great Place to work
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 29, 2018
Very flexible with my school schedule. Management is understanding. Multitasking is essential. I have to be able to listen attentively, while, typing up emails as well as responding to IMs.
Worst job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Arden-Arcade, CAApril 20, 2018
Management is the worst! It was an absolute nightmare getting anything done. I would get called in 2 hours before working just to be rushed in sooner.
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
Productive and fun place
Customer service reprasentative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 4, 2018
Iconic Group was an easy job once you got a hang your daily tasks. I learned how to deal with hot headed customers and their bad attitudes. The hardest part about iconic group was dealing with the heated customers. I most enjoyed how helpful my supervisors were.
Disorganized
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYApril 4, 2018
This Company Was Very Disorganized, very bad Customer service strict views on policy's, don't take advice or tips to improve the market base. poor training & communication issues with teams & staff.
Pros
Experience
Cons
poor pay, no Training, Disorganization, poor/pushy policy's
Great coworkers and onsite manager, but bad upper management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAApril 4, 2018
Iconic was a very fun place to work. My coworkers were kind and entertaining, the job was fast paced yet simple, and we got flexible hours. The pay, however, was very disappointing. I had bills to pay and important items to buy, but we got paid two weeks after the original promised pay date.
Pros
Staff and hours.
Cons
Pay and upper management
Temporary Job
Verifier (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 3, 2018
Typical day consisted of scanning hundreds of name cards that had been previously filled out by graduates. It was a temporary, minimum wage job by nature. There was a fair bit of micromanaging.
Highly recomended
Easter Bunny (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAApril 1, 2018
Had an amazing time being an Easter bunny. Honestly the suit is hot and you barely feel the fan. But I respect myself more. It was one of the best work experiences I have ever had.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Hot suit
Bunny Character
Bunny Character Performer (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAMarch 26, 2018
It was fun being the bunny character, just interacting with kids, being animated and taking photos with families. Communication could be much better from a management perspective but I’m pretty easy going so it wasn’t much of an issue for me.
Pros
Bringing smiles to families
Cons
Overheated from costume
great place to work
Photographer and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAMarch 20, 2018
great people great company all awesome low salary would work again flexible manageable great schedule great environment very nice place to work great coworkers
Good place to work finishing school/post-graduation
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 20, 2018
There are two busy seasons in the fiscal year. Requires the ability to work in a team & independently. Work is simple, but it's tedious and requires extreme attention to detail. Friendly environment, last minute changes happen all the time.
Pros
Managers are flexible with emergency circumstances
Cons
Sometimes managers are unorganized.
Fun place to work! The team members and management are great!
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 19, 2018
Iconic Group is a great and flexible place to work. There’s so much fun in photographing the clients. There’s a strong support system within the team members and management. The job itself shows appreciation to each employee which is absolutely great because you want to come to work and achieve greatness!
Horrible 😝
Cast Member/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 6, 2018
Lack of communication. Were not train and equipment wasn't working good. Set up was wrong costumers stole photos. It was just stressful and very unprofessional. I didn't even receive a paid stud. So I had no idea what they were taking out of my pay check. I didn't even receive the right amount of paid that I worked for. Would not recommend this job to any one.
Pros
Non
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iconic Group. Our community is ready to answer.