Iconic Group Employee Reviews

Good work place
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 10, 2018
They work with the schedule you would like. If you have anything personal going on they will let you take a break. I loved working with kids. Love working with Santa he is a good person.
Pros
Working with kids
Cons
Big rush
Fun environment to work in
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMay 6, 2018
I love working with children and their families, and being apart of their memories. This job was is a team building experience and teaches you the importance of keeping a customer happy..
Pros
Great memories
Cons
Seasonal
great company staff is helpful
Seasonal Remote Tech Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OH 43615May 3, 2018
great company.. my coworkers are very helpful.... if you are stuck on something they work with you and teach you on what to do. everything is easy fixes usually
Great Place to work
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 29, 2018
Very flexible with my school schedule. Management is understanding. Multitasking is essential. I have to be able to listen attentively, while, typing up emails as well as responding to IMs.
Worst job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Arden-Arcade, CAApril 20, 2018
Management is the worst! It was an absolute nightmare getting anything done. I would get called in 2 hours before working just to be rushed in sooner.
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
Productive and fun place
Customer service reprasentative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 4, 2018
Iconic Group was an easy job once you got a hang your daily tasks. I learned how to deal with hot headed customers and their bad attitudes. The hardest part about iconic group was dealing with the heated customers. I most enjoyed how helpful my supervisors were.
Disorganized
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYApril 4, 2018
This Company Was Very Disorganized, very bad Customer service strict views on policy's, don't take advice or tips to improve the market base. poor training & communication issues with teams & staff.
Pros
Experience
Cons
poor pay, no Training, Disorganization, poor/pushy policy's
Great coworkers and onsite manager, but bad upper management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAApril 4, 2018
Iconic was a very fun place to work. My coworkers were kind and entertaining, the job was fast paced yet simple, and we got flexible hours. The pay, however, was very disappointing. I had bills to pay and important items to buy, but we got paid two weeks after the original promised pay date.
Pros
Staff and hours.
Cons
Pay and upper management
Temporary Job
Verifier (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 3, 2018
Typical day consisted of scanning hundreds of name cards that had been previously filled out by graduates. It was a temporary, minimum wage job by nature. There was a fair bit of micromanaging.
Highly recomended
Easter Bunny (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAApril 1, 2018
Had an amazing time being an Easter bunny. Honestly the suit is hot and you barely feel the fan. But I respect myself more. It was one of the best work experiences I have ever had.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Hot suit
Bunny Character
Bunny Character Performer (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAMarch 26, 2018
It was fun being the bunny character, just interacting with kids, being animated and taking photos with families. Communication could be much better from a management perspective but I’m pretty easy going so it wasn’t much of an issue for me.
Pros
Bringing smiles to families
Cons
Overheated from costume
great place to work
Photographer and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAMarch 20, 2018
great people great company all awesome low salary would work again flexible manageable great schedule great environment very nice place to work great coworkers
Good place to work finishing school/post-graduation
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 20, 2018
There are two busy seasons in the fiscal year. Requires the ability to work in a team & independently. Work is simple, but it's tedious and requires extreme attention to detail. Friendly environment, last minute changes happen all the time.
Pros
Managers are flexible with emergency circumstances
Cons
Sometimes managers are unorganized.
Fun place to work! The team members and management are great!
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 19, 2018
Iconic Group is a great and flexible place to work. There’s so much fun in photographing the clients. There’s a strong support system within the team members and management. The job itself shows appreciation to each employee which is absolutely great because you want to come to work and achieve greatness!
Horrible 😝
Cast Member/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 6, 2018
Lack of communication. Were not train and equipment wasn't working good. Set up was wrong costumers stole photos. It was just stressful and very unprofessional. I didn't even receive a paid stud. So I had no idea what they were taking out of my pay check. I didn't even receive the right amount of paid that I worked for. Would not recommend this job to any one.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything went well as long as the manger with her nasty attitude
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMarch 6, 2018
It was an experience I would not want to go through again with a unprofessional disrespectful manager. Everything would have been ok if it was better management & a district manager that interact with the coworkers and not believe everything that the manager is saying
Productive and Fun Workplace
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 21, 2018
A typical day at Iconic consisted of answering customer calls regarding graduation and/or marathon pictures. These calls usually were to order pictures for clients, dispute errors in the package that a customer has received, or to help a student who can not locate their photo proofs. Often times, Sunday's would be strictly 'email' days to be used to respond to customer questions that were asked via email. The only thing that I would consider challenging about this position would be answering the phone call of an angry mother wondering why she did not receive her child's graduation. Situations like these are really the only down part to the job description, but they can be easily resolved.

The overall atmosphere at Iconic was lively given the vast majority of my associates were in college as well. Iconic is a great employer for college students who need a flexible schedule while attending classes.
Pros
numerous opportunities to leave early
Cons
temporary
flexible schedule
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 8, 2018
flexible schedule, Fun environment. Lots of opportunities to learn. enjoy doing the jobs.
management is a little disorganized.
the hardest part of the job is the amount of assignments. very seasonal
Really Fun Environment With Challenges and Oppurtonities to promote
Character Performer (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Loved it here, especially working with the children and the animals. It was a busy and challenging environment but those are the most fun ones to be in.
Pros
Free Photo
Cons
n/a
fun and good photography practice
seasonal photographer (Current Employee) –  variousFebruary 2, 2018
this is a seasonal job but gives good experience in photography. The people are fun to work with and it feels good to capture graduation memories. The hardest part is being on your feet during the entire ceremony and continuously taking pictures. The most enjoyable part is saving those emotions and memories.
Pros
fun and good practice
Cons
lots of standing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iconic Group. Our community is ready to answer.