ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

Assignment Okay
Wealth Management Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 8, 2018
My assignment with Incomna was okay. I have no complaints about my assignment. The onboarding process was quick and easy but when my assignment ended so did the helpfulness from the company. Trying to get them just to fill out a Verification of employment was a nightmare. It's been well over a month and they never sent the form or made me aware of what else was needed until I contacted them. First they said I need a signed letter giving them permission to send the forms back. So I wrote a letter giving permission to send the forms and the fax for the agency. Then they said I sent it wrong and it had to be fax. Understand this is a month AFTER my initial request that was not properly addressed the first time. At this point I'm just frustrated. I have never experienced this type of run around from any other Temp agency I've worked for. It's like once I was no longer an asset to the company then I know longer mattered at all.
Pros
Great when you making them money.
Cons
Poor response to requests once assignments end.
Iconma
Purchasing - Advanced Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Caterpillar, Mossville IlJuly 4, 2018
Very little contact with ICONMA. Very difficult to get a hike in pay even if you had an excellent yearly review.
Since you are pushing me to write more than I feel needed, I no longer care to look at your job listings.
Crooks
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 29, 2018
They stole from my paycheck with their sorry excuse for medical coverage. They didn’t even advise me in advance that they would be enrolling me in healthcare coverage.
Wonderful people and Great Job!
Human Resources Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 29, 2018
I enjoyed the job and gained valuable experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and especially with Human Resources job duties. I was grateful to have a job working in a medical setting, because I have a medical background.
Pros
Break Room with Coffee
Cons
Temporary job
A great place to work
Advanced Video Engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 25, 2018
A great place to work
I learned a lot
Management was great
As a temp service, they are fare place to work. they placed me with Charter, the had a good brake room, ping pong table.
Pros
help full
Cons
ICONMA is a good contract company
IT Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 21, 2018
I only worked for them for a short time but the pay scale was excellent for the position I was working in at Liberty Mutual. The management with Liberty Mutual handled all of the on site issues (breaks, hours, etc.)
Pros
Good contract company with benefits.
Iconma - is a CON Job!!!
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJune 18, 2018
This staffing agency only wants to find a body to fill a slot so they can collect lots of money from their "Client" but they have ZERO interest in giving a Contingent a slice of the pie. The name ICONMA is a perfect name for them if you break down their name it goes like this "I" - "CON" (a con job to deceive) - "MA" (Mother). The employed staff at the agency provide ZERO support to the personnel in the field but they love to send out these STUPID surveys asking dumb questions about the job. There is zero benefits offered for paid time off or even sick leave. The lousy "benefits" offered (medical, dental, life insurance) have such crazy high premiums you would end working for free if you signed up for all of it. Don't bother going to a them unless you want to be taken advantage of by a self-serving staffing agency that could care less about you.
Workplace Culture
Account Boarding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 16, 2018
With this being a temp agency it is hard to determine the true inner workings of the company, but from the various people that I worked with, it seemed to be very well diverse. And upone entering my contract with Vantiv, that company definitely did have the combination or culture and workplace values.
Little Interest in Employees
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 13, 2018
The company was only concerned with placing employees at particular companies and had very little communication with them. Professional development and career advancement was not available.
Good Contracting Company
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 13, 2018
- Provided all important information needed for upcoming contract.
- Quick to respond to questions and concerns.
- Helped with a clean separation from contracted company after contracted ended.

I hope to work with them again some day.
Pros
Friendly contact
Temp Agenciy
OUTDOOR DIRECT SALES RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 3, 2018
The company was out of state, and communication was difficult after hours. Very limited response to an email, and took several days to reach on the phone.
Pros
High pay
Cons
No Benefits, contract ended without notice.
Good Place to work
( Contractor To SunTrust Bank ( Remote Support ) (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI 48083March 29, 2018
I really enjoyed working for the company and would return f there is another job available for me.

Good Place to work.

I would like to have been paid for vacation days and other personal time off.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Contracts are too short and no paid time off.
Standing alone, anchored to a table, hoping that someone will listen
SEASONAL ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMarch 23, 2018
It was alright, but there was not much to do. Personally, I was placed in the back corner of the store and told to make sales. It was impossible. It is a good job if you have nothing to look forward to.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
no one to talk to
Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 19, 2018
This was a great Temp service to use. They were always in touch, made sure that I received all my proper paperwork. They would send out quarterly rating sheets.
this company exemplifies the problem(s) with todays culture
Designer (Former Employee) –  PHILLYFebruary 28, 2018
Their onboarding "team" and processes are:
Pushy.
Overbearing in their contact frequency.
To make their onboarding "simpler" theyve complicated every facet therein to the enth degree.
In lieu of: sending onboarding paper hardcopies of all required paperwork in an overnight delivered package, that could be easily filled out and returned. They have it so convaluted its scary.
The onboarding fell apart, because they sabatoged something or several things.
This company exemplifies the problem(s) with todays culture.
They sound nice until: the onboarding process.
I guess they couldnt understand someone who is
Working before taking a new assignment having responsibilities to their current employer.
Big loss? No. Not at all. Really a blessing,
I will never waste 1 minute of my time with anyone represnting them again.
I suggest you do the same if your not sure.
I wasnt and now Im sorry about all the wasted time and effort for naught.
Pros
Wasting candidates time with 5 different onboarding team reps
Cons
Onboarding every detail and step therein
Great Company!
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 8, 2018
Iconma is company that really cares about their employees. Very friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment. The pay and benefits are competitive. There are fun things scheduled consistently and I LOVE the fast, busy work pace. The team I work with is amazing, but all of my co-workers are great. I would definitely recommend Iconma to anyone looking for a great place to work.
Pros
Relaxed work environment. Competitive pay and benefits.
Third Part Contractor
Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 30, 2018
Worked for Harley Davidson as a third part contractor. Contract was short term. Payroll was concise. Communication is great as long as they need to get a hold of you, otherwise you are ignored.

The CEO is an amazing woman.
Pros
Has good contacts at great companies.
Cons
Frequency of job availability is erratic.
Good temporary gig
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2018
If you are looking to contract, ICONMA isn't a bad option. They only offer benefits to certain employees however, so be ready to go without. No paid time off.
Administrative Assistant I - Consumers Energy (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 22, 2018
There are no paid holidays or vacation, or sick days. the pay is very low. Had to work Christmas and new years in order to be paid for those days. No job security
Contract job at JD In Horicon WI
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Horicon, WIJanuary 17, 2018
Typical contractor role.
Pay was ok.
No paid time off or holidays
Forget about applying at JD. They don’t hire contractors.
Was misled when I took this assignment that the client was hiring all it’s contractor staff after a year. The client does not hire any outside contractors.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
7 day work week year round

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICONMA, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.