iContracts Employee Reviews

Worked to the bone, no recognition for your hardwork.
Medicaid Outsourcing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJApril 20, 2019
I worked here full time, I would not reccomend this job to anyone. It was to small of a company that took on way to many clients than they had employees for. Office gossip and politics were rampant here. Very unprofessional. Boss would act like they were professional and then turn around and dive right into whatever gossip was closest. Boss would get so bogged down in their work that I would then have to help them get back afloat. The work was easy, but the pure amount of invoices one person would have to do easily 600-1000 invoices within a month. Would not recommend working here, especially as part time. Almost impossible to obtain full time status.
Pros
Full time salary, close(ish) to home
Cons
Too many cons, not enough encouragement, overworked
No amenities
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 10, 2019
You do not want to work for this very small company with a VERY small Mayberry town mentality. Right after this review is posted, upper management will post another review giving the company five stars. More and more companies are leaving base on the customer service and inability to met companies demands.
There are so many pharma companies, Save yourself the time and skip over this one.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
There are too many to list
Productive place with nice, helpful people.
Outsourcing Administrator and Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJApril 12, 2018
Most days I would download and enter invoices from portals or paper.
I learned how to analyze and enter medicaid invoices.
The people were nice.
The work-flow could be heavy or light depending on the time of year.
I really liked working at iContracts. The staff was great and Managers treated you well.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJJuly 6, 2017
iContracts had a wonderful working environment. At first the hardest part of the position was making 50 plus calls per day. After that I got faster however, I found it difficult for me to make sales via over the phone and/or web based only. I found that most customers want to see you and the product at least once. With that said I found that this type of sales was not for me.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
meeting sales quota on a quarterly basis
Amazing company with international exposure
Principal/Owner (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 5, 2015
Work with Fortune 100 companies on 4 different continents. Interact with V and C-level execs daily. Gain valuable experience that will translate to any future opportunities.
Pros
Great flexibility and support