ICS Employee Reviews

laid back
JANITORIAL LEAD (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 9, 2018
laid back self working environment easy scheduling and excellent staff make your own schedule on feet and huge area to maintain decent pay would work for again
no training/oversight
associate, Walmart (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHJune 27, 2018
No training, no communication with supervisor - can't tell who supervisor might have been. Seemed to be a "boys club" atmosphere. No "team" to speak of. Pay low
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
too long a lunch break
Too many hours
Order Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooks, KYJune 25, 2018
No work and home balance. Working too many hours and not enough help. I don't mind some OT but 16 hour days are too much. I have a lot of time invested but I need some peace and serenity.
A good starter company for youngsters in I.T.
Help Desk Tech Level I (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJune 20, 2018
ICS is a great place to work if you are young or relatively new to I.T. and would like to build your resume.

If you have an educational background in I.T. or are accustomed to a living wage there are larger and more reputable companies in the area.
Pros
Work culture is fun and my co-workers were lovely people
Cons
Pays most employees approx. 1/2 the standard wage according to NYS data.
International Community School
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 15, 2018
Great students to work with and for. Management and their political bureaucracy is too much for the faculty to provide an education for the students.
Great place to get started or come in as a high level
Level 2 System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYMay 9, 2018
This is a wonderful company to get started in the IT field. It's also a great place to come in with a high level skill set. The area in the middle does not shine quite as bright as the other two. They have a great company culture. The leadership is amazing with a heavy focus on work life balance and family.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Pay & Benefits
Easy going crew, with hours based on the jobs
Floor Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 7, 2018
The schedule is flexible to a degree. You say when you can work, but you might be called in/scheduled for some jobs overnights or very early in the morning, or even midday. Usually they were good at the schedules though. If one works there for 90 days, they give you a pay raise and more freedom. Likable people, and even though it's a cleaning job, most days you wouldn't do anything gross. Usually ballrooms, hotel rooms, hotel lobbies and walkways, some restaurant floors, and convention centers. When the equipment works, it works great. but often something would mess up with them. I really liked the company and hope that one day they could have a bigger budget for the floor cleaning equipment. Everyone of the owners and executives that you would see would always have big plans for the small business, and since it was a small business location, you could get friendly with them and actually see who's running the place.
Pros
Sometimes free food at the hotels, nothing super hard, relaxed nature
Cons
Some coworkers had scheduling or aggression problems often
day at ICS
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Seadrift, TXFebruary 27, 2018
you have to be clocked in 5 minuets early stay 2 minuets late. I have learned to operate different equipment, send thing via fed-ex, ups, freight companies.
Production
Lead Underwriter /Contract (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 26, 2018
The company appeared to have no direction as to what it was trying to obtain in the industry and the lack of communication made the position stressful.
Pros
No Communication
Normal construction job
ELECTRICAL APPRENTICE (Former Employee) –  Steele, ALFebruary 24, 2018
Its your basic electrical job where you have old men who have been there for years and tell the young guys what to do and how to do it. You must learn on the fly and will have the skills for life after you are done.
Pros
You learn a very good skill
Cons
Will make you work many weeks straight at times
Fun work place
Multicraft Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Freeport, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Show up to work on time do your job and everything will be fine. Driving to work and working with each other is great schedule work is pretty good no rushing.
Pros
Qspp
Cons
401k, healthcare
innovative company leading the energy industry nationwide
ics/scada cyber security researcher (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2018
A great and supporting environment. Great management and the opportunity to advance throughout the company. A fun and challenging work environment. Highly recommended.
Pros
balance of life, excellent health benefits
Cons
engineering processes may be delayed due to regulatory requirements
it was good.
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDFebruary 6, 2018
It was a great job for a high school person or someone living with mom and pops. The work environment was fun sometimes. But there was a lot of mischievous work environment there.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
sometimes a person works in a hazardous places.
Okay job
Insulation Installer/scaffold builder (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSFebruary 1, 2018
It was okay job, very stressful of not wanting to mess up due to repercussions an possibility of losing job but overall wasn’t bad was grateful for my time they’re
Ics
Communications Technician III (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 25, 2018
I had a great time here. I was groomed very well here. I was taught a lot of things. I was able to travel to a ton of places. I have a lot of project under my belt.
NOT fun
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAJanuary 22, 2018
This job was just a temp job till I found something more stable. Did not enjoy working there but had to support my family so I no choice at that time.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good experience to get deeper understanding on data structure
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 20, 2018
I like the experience a lot. By repeatedly teaching students, I get a deep understanding how data structure works, and it is a good chance with c++ programming language.
Personal de trabajo excelente
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Una empresa dedica hacer lo mejor en cada día. Con un equipo de trabajo muy adaptado a todas las labores.
best
ICS Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 16, 2018
they take care of their own and never leave anyone behind this job your lucky to get in pays there and all dont mess this job up four day a week and pay at 15 cant beat that
decent place to work. better than most factories
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 14, 2018
not a bad place at all. the small production crew is a plus and a minus. easy to get to know people but bad when short handed. high rotation of temps puts more demand of performance on limited full time workers
Pros
very little physical work
Cons
high rotation of new workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICS. Our community is ready to answer.