ID Plans Corp. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very Fun!
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 13, 2018
A typical day involves drawing out the dimensions of a space with the help of an application on an iPad and a laser measuring tool, and the collection of particular property information. I really enjoy seeing a plan come together.

There is a lot of autonomy with this position that provides a sense of independence that isn't found with your average 9-5 desk job. Instead, I'm working on my own schedule, or whatever works best for the particular project.

Everyone I've met within the company, and those I've had the pleasure of working with, have been very knowledgeable and helpful whenever I've needed assistance.

The most challenging aspect of this position is that every project site is unique, but this is also what makes things so interesting.
Pros
Autonomy, Travel, Flexible Schedule
Collaborative, supportive culture
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 13, 2018
I am very impressed with the collaboration at this Company. I have not worked at another company that values everyone's opinion so highly. The culture is supportive and driven, and all opinions are heard. We have a weekly huddle each week where everyone at HQ explains what he/she is working on, problems they are facing (and potential assistance that others can provide), and other relevant (sometimes fun!) information. It is team-building and collaborating at its finest. The firm is also very innovative and fast-paced. I highly recommend checking working here!
Great place to learn and grow
Sales Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 9, 2018
- Overall Management
- Teamwork

Typical Work Day:
- In the office at 8am (flexible time) and leave roughly around 4pm
- Managing and using data to find were we can improve in our sales process
- Reporting Sales data/results to the Chief Revenue Officer
- CRM training with Sales team
- Continuing to learn new Microsoft Dynamics tools for our team to utilize.

Workplace Culture:
- Very relaxed but highly competitive
- We all want to see each other succeed and we all help each other do so.

Hardest part of my job:
- Learning at a fast pace
- There is a lot of things that I am continuing to learn but it is enjoyable because I know it will help me further my career

Most enjoyable part of my job:
- Being a part of an incredible team
Pros
Flexible Hours and Free Coffee every day
Cons
Healthcare
Awesome Environment
Operations (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2018
ID Plans is the best employer I've ever had, and the culture is really positive and motivating. Everyone is easy to work with. They offer a lot of work-from-home opportunities that you can't find anywhere else. They give praise where it is deserved, and hold those accountable where they must. At the same time, they take good care of you (salary, PTO, vacation, and a health bonus) Room for growth and better compensation is becoming more possible with the substantial growth of the company. ID Plans has a lot of potential if you are looking for somewhere to start a career. I definitely recommend!
Pros
Potential, Work-from-home, Family Company
Cons
No 401k yet
Very messed up leadership
Feild Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Every whereSeptember 3, 2017
I would not ever tell anyone to go work there. Nobody knows the right way to get what you are to locate. Very dumb leaders. Never have done the job before.
Pros
Cons
Dumb leaders
A great company to work for with ability to work remotely.
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 8, 2017
A typical day at work:
Pressure to do multiple projects at a time while meeting a deadline. On a day to day basis my job is exciting as it is always something different every day. No two days are alike and it never gets boring. I enjoy working towards a deadline and meeting it.

The best part of the job is it provides me with the opportunity to work remotely. It also provides me with room to move up within the company. They trust and value my opinion and expertise. I truly am proud to be a part of a great team.

The hardest part of the job is the deadlines I put on myself and trying to separate work from family life since I work from home. It's a balance.
Pros
Work remotely. Flexible hours. Good pay.
Cons
I love my job so much I work too much.
Enjoyable place to work with travel.
FDS (Current Employee) –  USAAugust 8, 2017
I collect data in the field. This involves moving around properties looking for anything the customer specifically wants on their property map. A lot of what we do is dependent on whether a cell tower is close by, or if the signal is clear. Otherwise, it is easier to just do on paper.

The management and even owners are easy enough to talk with, I have never had an issue getting days off if I request them, or even switching to different locations if there is a reason things are slowing down.

They will work you till you drop if you dont say anything though, but that also means you can make a decent amount of money. Problem is you are not home though, so that is somewhat of a balancing act.

The other downside is per diem, it maybe covers a meal..or a sandwich and a half after taxes.

The job itself is nice, you wake up when you want to, go to work, take a nap if you want, go back to work...as long as you get in 8 hours, it doesn't matter how you do it..work nights if it is more convenient on a property. You get to see a decent chunk of the country at times. So it is worth it.
Pros
can work any time I want, as long as I get 8 hours in, it doesnt matter how I do it or break it up. Pay is decent, and they will put you in decent hotels.
Cons
Per diem is horrible, never really home, a lot of miles on personal vehicles.
Not a good place to work
Employer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2016
Work here at your own risk. Don't believe anything they tell you. Integrity does not exist. No place to to have a career. You will have value until they don't need you anymore. Beware!
Pros
Its a job where you work remotely
Cons
Lies...Deceit...Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ID Plans Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

ID Plans Corp. Reviews by Location