Idaho Department of Labor Careers and Employment
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 12 questions about working at Idaho Department of Labor. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Idaho Department of Labor employees.
Insights from 7 Indeed users who have interviewed with Idaho Department of Labor within the last 5 years.
Examples of when I completed tasks I would be expected to perform in my job.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Idaho Department of Labor